Chapter 12

Please vote and enjoy!!

Pumunta sya sa kinaroroonan ni Rard. Baka alam nito kung nasaan si Chizu.

Nakangiti ang di katandaang matanda sa kanya. Rard, the leader of Elementus.

"Oh! Ruca! Its good to see you in person my friend!" masayang bati nito.

Ngumiti sya "Same to you my friend! Anyway, nasaan nga pala si Chizu? Gusto ko kase sanang maglibot dito sa lugar nyo pero gusto ko sanang sya ang maging tourguide ko since kilala na namin ang isat isa" dire diretsong wika nya.

heck! He will never waste not even a second there! He came for Chizu and not for anything useless.

Rard looked at the man beside him named Reakon and Rard's son at the same time.

"She's at the underground arena.She always ask for fight this passed weeks. I dont know but she just keep on doing things that she dont usually do" Reakon answered. He looked at his watch"The fight will start In five minutes."

"Would you like to watch Ruca? She always got the best fight!" Rard looked at his son" Reakon, why mot accompany our guest in the fighting ground? Paupuhin mo sya sa VIP area" ngumiti muli si Rard."Please excuse me. May pupuntahan pa kase akong importante"

Tumango sya, dinala sya ni reakon sa underground arena. Napakaraming tao na mukhang mayayaman. Naghihiyawan ang mga ito na tila Hindi makapag hintay.

Nasa pinakamalapit sila ng ring. Bumukas ang isang pinto at Lumabas doon ang isang dambuhalang lalake.

Nagsisisigaw ito na nagpalakad naman ng hiyawan ng mga tao. Bumukas naman ang isang kabilang pinto.

His nose is filled with that heavenly scent. Those chocolate or whatsoever delicious scent. His eyes followed where it came from.

Nanlaki ang mga mata nya sa nakita.
Its Chizu.Drunk and holding a bottle of tequila. Pagewang gewang itong naglalakad.

"Is she alright? " tanong nya kaY Reakon.

Bumuntong hininga ito "Ganyan sya ng ilang linggo. Lumalaban na lasing. Alam mo kahit ganyan sya wala pang nakakatalo sa kanya. ayaw nya ngang papigil eh. Wala kaming magawa." sagot ni Reakon.

Kai is crying inside and his heart is being torn into pieces.

Naghiyawan ang mga tao sa arena.

As the sight rang, the fight started.
Sa isang iglap ay nabuhat ng lalake si Chizu it ibinalibag. Mabilis nitong naabot ang neckline ng damit ng dalaga at malakas na sinuntok sa mukha. Agad na dumugo ang ilong ni Chizu pero parang wala lang dito. Malakas na isinubsob ng lalake ang ulo ni Chizi sa floor. Napakuyom sya ng kamao sa nakikita. He can feel Kai growling in anger.

Naghihiyawan ang mga tao at tumatawa lang ang lalake.

"Ito ba ang ipunagmamalaki nyong halimaw?! Wla namang binat bat" wika ng lalake saka nagpakawala ng malulutong na tawa.

He growl and surely Reakon heard it.

"Are you ok bro?" Reakon asked.

"Mate" he said out of mind.

The man is about to pick Chizu when a a surprise kick almost broke the man's neck.

"H-How...."

Chizu stood up wearing a devilish green.

"You're weak mutt! " Chizu laugh.

The man froze in fear. Looking at Chizu......she looks scary with blood flowing from her nose to the side of her lips and in addition, her scary laugh...

He smiled. He is thankful because he was given such a unique mate. He love Chizu on the way she is.

Chizu kicked the guy right in his face! Everyone gasped when she carried the guy ang threw him back in the door where he came from.

Chizu pick the tequila bottle and drank what's left. She laugh and threw the bottle.

"ROCK AND ROLL TO THE WORLD! !!!" Chizu's voice boomed over the underground.

"ORYT!!!!!!" the audience shouted.

Chizu's eyes sharpened when her eyes went to her.

He froze when she pointed at her.

"I dare you!!" she shouted at him.

Reakon gave Chizu a sign not to but Chizu gave him a daring look.

He smiled and stood up.

"Y-You don't have to" Reakon said.

"Ill show the world that I can beat their darling. Im her weakness after all" he said.

He went into the stage and smiled at her. Chizu threw her an angry look.

"I miss you baby" he mouthed

"F*ck you" Chizu mouthed at him.

He chuckled."I Love you too" he said.

He knows that Chizu will pass out any second soon since she's too drunk and the efect of the mate's pull will help.

Chizu came yo attack him but he just pull her arm and hold her waist. They both stare each other's eyes before Chizu passed out.

"Im sorry but I think she cant fight anymore. She's too drunk" he said.

The crowds shout in disappointment but he didn't mind them. She carried her in a bridal style and bring her in a silent place. Reakon came.

"Im sorry. I think she wont tou-"

"Its ok Reakon. I didn't came here to be toured by her. To be honest I came here because I wanna see her. She's been like that this passed days because of me. I wanna make up to her. " he said full of honesty.

Reakon nod.

"Where does she live?" he asked.

"In that case...I know where she live but you cant enter hee house without using her. Her house is being controlled by her. Hindi ginagamitan ng susi ang bahay nya. You know, technology thing. "wika nito.

"Then I have no choice. Sige, alis na kami" wika nya.

Ipina upo nya sa sa sasakyan si Chizu. Naka tabi ito sa kanya.

Ilang oras na sila sa byahe pero hindi pa ito gumugising.Kalahating oras pa ay makakarating na sila sa Dark sight.

Narinig nyang umungol si Chizu. Napatingin sya sa tulog nitong mukha.

So beautiful

Nagmulat ito ng mata. Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso nya nang unti unti nitong ilapit ang mukha sa kanya. Napanganga sya nang napayuko ito at nakatamdam nya ng mainit na likido sa katawan.

Napabalik sa upuan si Chizu at natulog muli. Napatingin sya sa katawan nya.

Shucks! nagsuka si Chizu sa katawan nya!Napa ubo sya. Nangangamoy kase ang suka ni Chizu.

"Oh my Chizu! Kung hindi lang kita mahal" inis na wika nya.

He heard Kai laugh. Somewhat masaya din sya.

He heard Chizu snoring. He laugh.

Finally she's back in his arm and in his heart.