Chapter 11

Vote please... thnx :)
Ruca's messy look..still looking hot hahha. Enjoy!

Ilang linggo na syang bagsak. His old personality died. The Ruca who used to be a smiling Alpha is dying. All pack members are also worried. Sometimes they check him and when he skips eating they will bring food to his office or room.

Because of deep thinking he also forgot to take a bath but thanks to Andrei and Jade, they always remind him everything he have to do.

Kate never entered his room or office since that day. She must have idea what could happen to her if she tries to get near him. After three days Kate left. Maybe she got tired and bored.

For how many weeks, he keeps on doing things that he doesn't usually do like drinking and smoking. Vices that he never tried before. He usually get drunk easily but Jade and Andrei never left him alone.

Sometimes he easily get angry and shout but by the end of the day he will realize what he had done.

"Alpha" Jade called.

He gave him a weak look.

"You cant be like this. You have responsibilities. You cant handle the pack in this condition." wika nito.

Kai growl"I want my mate"

He closed his eyes. Kai's been longing for Chizu aand so as he.

"Ok....Then why not follow her to the city?" Jade suggested.

"Yes! Lets follow her" Kai said.

He closed his eyes again.

Will he follow her? But what will he tell her? That he really love her? That he's sorry after all the pain he caused.

Man! will Chizu forgive forgive him? He's a jerk! He suddenly felt something flowing from his eyes. He's crying.

Why isi t that the mate's pull have to be this painful? He's always crying since Chizu left. It feels like she took his heart with her.

He doesn't care if the pack members will think that he's weak. Everyone is weak when it comes to their mate.

"I-I want my mate back'" his voice cracked.

"Then.if that will make you strong and back to yourself then ill male sure you two will meet." Andrei said.

We will meet? Wil she ever love me back again?

"Ofcourse she will. Nothing is more stronger that a mate's pull. She will never say no" Kai said.

"But Kai, just in case she doesn't want to come with us, ill let her live her life" he said.

Kai growl in anger "Don't you ever give up on our mate young man! She is our life!"

Kai got a point! Without his mate, how can he manage the pack? How can he lead the wolves without his loving Luna?

He went to his room and relaxed his body on the bed.

He cant stop thinking. How would it feel if Chizu is lying beside him..?

It would feel great. But Chizu is not around. Not even in his area.

Tears scaped from his eyes. Oh God knows how he misses Chizu so much!

##### Short update for now..sorry.
Anyway, vote please! thnx :)