SansxReader (injury)

"Sans, I'm fine." You said, watching sans slightly panick. "(Y/n) there's no way your fine I mean look at your arm you're bleeding." Sans replied. "I'm ok, really." Sans brushed his finger across your cut. You jumped slightly and bit your lip. "See, I told you, you weren't ok."

"Its ok, just hurts a little." You said. "(Y/n), listen whether you're fine or not I'm going to grab the first aid kit."

"Sans-"

"Don't wanna hear it." He said, running off to grab the first aid kit. He came back and put it down on the bed. He grabbed some disinfectant and put it on a rag. He dabbed it on your cut, you winced in pain. "You ok?" You nodded. "Yeah, I'm good."

"You really shouldn't be around the other monsters or out exploring."

"You know, I'm not gonna stop either right?" Sans took a deep sigh, shaking his head. "Don't shake your head Sans, you knew this would be my answer." You said. "I know its just..."

"Just what?"

"Never mind forget about it." He said, smiling. "Sans, I know you have some thought in that skull of yours and you're gonna tell me." Sans put the kit off to the side, sitting next to you. "I guess you just... mean a lot to me, I dont wanna lose you (y/n). If I can keep you from getting hurt I'm gonna do it." Sans said. "Sans..." You smiled, "that's really sweet and all but I promise I'll be fine I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I promise if I ever really get hurt, you'll be the first skelly I'll go to."

"You promise you won't leave me bonely." You kissed his cheek and his face tinted a light blue. "I promise."