Sans x Reader (party?)

A/n- I know it probably sucks but bare with me they'll get better as they go along. Promise. Next up after this is CharaXReader remember if ya want to request something... Its like one thirty in the morning right now -_- :P XP

You bit your lip as you walked behind Sans into the hall. You weren't too fond of being here. The only reason you were honestly here was because Sans asked you to. The idea of being near a ton of monsters though, made you paranoid. Like they were watching you. That maybe they knew. Plus you could be killed in a instant. You clenched your hand into a fist. "Come on, y/n." Sans said, and ran off. "Sans wait!" You yelled and ran after him. He lead you over to papyrus, undyne, alphys, and mettaton. They smiled at you and waved. Surprisingly almost in sync. You bit your lip and gave a small smile waving back. You didn't like the big crowd or the fact you couldn't really hear any of their conversations. Your heart was already beating faster. You let out a deep breath. "HUMAN, ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked, you nodded and smiled. Sans glanced over at you and you could tell he didn't believe you. "So, are we gonna do anything or..." You trailed off. "I-I'd probably just rather s-stay here." Alphys mumbled. You nodded. "I figured you would." Undyne smiled at alphys. "You guys can do something for a bit, I wanna talk to y/n." Sans said. He grabbed your hand and took you outside, around back. "Alright spill." Sans said. "What do you mean?" You asked quietly. "I know you y/n, you're acting different. You haven't really been smiling, you're barely talking, and you've been panicked since we got here."

"I'm fine Sans really."

"I know you're not and were not going anywhere till you spill." You sighed and looked down. You glanced at the hand that Sans was holding just a bit ago. It felt weird. "I don't wanna be here." You said. "Why not, all your friends are here and the other monsters-"

"They're not friends Sans."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm surprised they haven't killed me." You said, and chuckled slightly. "Why would they kill you?"

"These crowds aren't for me Sans."

"Don't try to change subjects." Tears clouded your eyes. "I've done stuff in the past. I've...hurt people. Killed even, in another timeline. They don't remember, but that doesn't stop me from it. It haunts me Sans. I can't get rid of it. When they talk or stare, I can't help it. I don't want friends because what's the point if I've hurt them before? How do I know I won't do it again?I don't wanna have that fear Sans." Tears dripped down your face at a steady pace. His hand reached out and you pushed it away. "Just leave me Sans." You mumbled, closing your eyes. "Y/n, look at me." You looked up at him. "That was in the past. This is now, you have friends. Monsters who care about you. Me, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, mettaton even. You may have done some bad stuff in the past but now is what matters," His eyes flashed with worry. "I trust you, we trust you. I know you won't hurt us." Sans said, moving closer. He hugged you and you hugged back, letting out a few sobs. "Its ok, y/n." He mumbled. "I-Im sorry. I-I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry for anything." you pulled back, wiping your eyes. "W-will you stay with me, at the party?" You asked. Sans chuckled and nodded. "You can be like my baby bones. I'll watch ya promise." Sans said. "C-can I hold your h-hand?" Sans blushed slightly. "Uh... S-sure kiddo, if that makes you happy." You smiled and nodded. "Come on kiddo, let's get back to the others."

"Friends Sans. They're friends." You said and smiled.