CharaXReader (Bent Off Evil)

She seemed nice when you two first met. She had a sweet smile and even though it kinda creeped you out you liked her none the less. Your meeting seemed almost like a story, you both fell down near the same time. You chased after her when you saw her climbing. Though after you two fell she explained she knew exactly what she was doing. "I'm just taking care of the monsters (y/n)." she replied, giggling. You assumed she just meant helping. Although, what you didn't notice was the knife hidden in her back pocket. After leaving the ruins (surprisingly without seeing Toriel) you two headed for snowdin. "Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a few people well... skeletons up ahead. Their names are Sans and Papyrus be nice to 'em, at least for now." You nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" you asked. Chara just smiled and giggled. You two continued walking and after meeting the skelebros you became quite fond of them. Papyrus had such a peppy attitude and Sans was so laid back. It was funny how different the two were, considering they were brothers. After Papyrus and Sans (Mostly papyrus though) were done giving you their puzzles Papyrus was ready to fight and "Capture" you. Chara said she would deal with it. You nodded, standing back and watching her. The battle started off nice. When Chara started flirting with Papyrus you could see he got easily flustered. You giggled watching him, and you could sense he was easily letting down his defenses. A small smile creeped up Chara's face, it was almost sickening. Papyrus was ready to spare the two of you soon enough and Chara looked over at you. You nodded and Chara simply took that as her cue. She pulled out the knife, slashing Papyrus. You watched, eyes widened as his body faded to dust. "Now that the most naive one is out of the way, I think it's time you try. Don't worry I'll teach you how to."

It somehow still managed to fill you with a strange sense of Determination. You nodded and she smirked, handing you the knife. You two continued on, killing anything in your path. You noticed how you started to distance yourself. Hurting, killing monsters even became a part of you. Chara seemed proud and you were happy. "This... this is true determination (y/n). Determination to hurt, kill, destroy." You chuckled. By the end of your run not even Sans stood a chance. you and Chara killed him with ease. Nothing could end your killing streak. Timeline after timeline of pain, Death, Destruction. Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton, Sans, Asgore, Flowey even. This was how the world was truly supposed to be.

A/n-sooo ya I'm sorry I didn't update for like 2 weeks in all honestly part of it was laziness and shit has been really hectic lately sorry if this sucks I think I could've formulated this a little better but yeahhhh um anyway I guess I should probably dedicate this or whatever so @mikumiku2190 I think thats it I can't remember the numbers they're confusing I don't know if you were exactly requesting or just giving a suggestion but either way hope the one shot is ok feel free to request my beautiful readers and I'll see ya guys luv ya :* :P