SansxReader (nightmares)

You couldn't stop the dreams. They were almost constant, every night. Sometimes they were good, happy endings, and people laughing. Other times they were bad, death and destruction. Dust and blood covered your hands. A bloody knife in hand. You clutched it tightly, and you could see the crooked smile on your face. Those were nightmares. Ones you couldn't wake yourself from as you watched them die in front of you. Fading to black as you smiled. You shot up and as you did you couldnt stop yourself from screaming. You panted, pulling your knees to your chest, burying your head, and letting out a sob. You weren't that person, you hated the idea. You felt a hand brush your cheek and you jumped back. "Y/n, you ok?" Sans asked. "I-it happened again..." you mumbled. "The dream?" Sans asked, you nodded. "I-I couldn't stop it, I didn't w-want to see it... you..."

"Hey, it's ok. I'm here now huh? bones and all." Sans said, hugging you. You wrapped your arms around him, tears welled in your eyes. "D-don't leave me. Don't let me become that person." Sans nodded. "I promise, I won't."

"Can you s-stay with me y-you know, for tonight?"

"Yeah, if it will stop you from being so-"

"Sans."

"Bonely." You smiled and let out a small laugh. You had heard that joke so many times. Yet, it still sounded adorable. "T-thanks, Sans." 

"No problem, (Y/N)." You layed down and snuggled up next to him. His fingers brushed back your hair and you sighed in content. This was ok, if you were with Sans you were ok.

A/N~ It's short I know but it's something... I'm just getting back on track with writing again. Some stuff has been happening I've been really all over lately. I'm coming back around though for a bit. Next up is gonna be a GasterXReader so keep watch anyway luv u guys bai :* :) ;P