Chapter 2

A/N Do I have anything to say for this chapter? I don't know. Oh, I didn't mean to make Finn the bad person here. Sowy. And I won't update tomorrow because I'll be at a friend's house so.......

(I don't own Glee or Hannah Montana)

Sebastian's P.O.V

We started talking about Sectionals.

"Let's do Michael." Puck laughed at what Jeff said.

"That's not what I mean you idiot," Jeff said rolling his eyes at Puck's stupid sexual humor.

"How about we do Grant Gustin," Rachel said. I smiled when all the girls, and some boys, kept saying yes.

"Why him?" Finn asked. I frowned at that. "What do you mean why him?" Mercedes asked.

"I mean why him? Why should we do someone that's only famous for his looks not his talent?" Finn retorted.

"Finn's right. He's only famous for his looks not his talent," Blaine said. Ok now that one hurt. Hearing your crush said that about you, even though he doesn't know that you're them, hurts.

"What did he ever do to you?" I blurted out. I didn't mean to say that.

"You like Grant Gustin? Makes sense since you are gay," Brittany said. That didn't hurt me because I know she doesn't mean it in a bad way.

"No. I'm just saying, what did he ever do to Finn that made him not like Grant?" I asked more towards Finn.

"Well first of all he stole my girlfriend's heart. Second of all my girlfriend doesn't deserve someone famous that's gay," Finn said

Yeah, I, Grant Gustin came out gay to the world when I was 15.

"FINNEGAN HUDSON YOU DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ANYONE THAT IS GAY! MAY I REMIND YOU WE HAVE 5, MAYBE 7, GAY PEOPLE HERE?" Rachel pointed out. When she said maybe 7 she was talking about Jeff and Nick. Shocker. Note the sarcasam.

"Whatever, no one cares about them anyway." That's what really set me off.

I grabbed my backpack, ran out of their choir room, out of the school, to my car. I got in my car and locked it. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I just let the tears fall freely. I heard someone knocking on my window.

It was the last person I expected to come. Santana. I unlocked my car so she could get in. She sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey," She said gently.

"H-hi," I said stuttering because of the tears.

"Ok, I know what Finn said was harsh, but he didn't mean it. I promise. When he saw you run out the room he instantly felt bad. He had to get a lecture from Hunter and Rachel. Is there any way he could make it up to you?" Santana asked.

"He-he could apologize to me?" I said sounding like I was asking a question.

"Come on," She said chuckling. She led me back inside the choir room where I could see everyone yelling at Finn except Brittany.

Brittany saw me and screamed, "SEBBY!".

"Hey Britt," I said while she was hugging me.

"I missed you. Where did you go?" Brittany asked.

"I only went to my car for 5 minutes," I said chuckling.

"I know, but it felt like 3 years," She said over-exaggerating. I laughed.

"HEY! SEBBY'S BACK!" Brittany exclaimed trying to get everyone's attention.

Well it worked because everyone came up to me asking if I was alright. Why would anyone care though? What happened next really suprised me. Hunter hugged me. Yea we're best friends, but we never hug each other.