●Valentine's Day●

A/N Huntine is a nickname Sebastian uses for Hunter on Valentine's day. Hunter + Valentine = Huntine.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Today's Valentine's day and I couldn't be more excited. Hunter's my valentine, of course. I got him a silver bracelet that says H & S Forever.

I can't wait to see what he got me. Hunter and I were walking into the choir room, that was being decorated.

Red and pink hearts hung up in lines everywhere. On the piano was Mr. Shue's hat of fate with hearts on it with glitter. The girls were making Valentine hearts putting messages from one person to another on them.

"I wanna help." I said. Smiling, Quinn handed me a red heart.

I heard Hunter laugh. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I decorated it in the best way I could. In glitter pen, I wrote Love you so much, Huntine.

He's gonna get mad at me for using Huntine. He hates it but I think it's adorable.

Later today, we will be giving each other our gifts and I'm so excited. I finished the heart I made and now we're walking to class.

We were walking down the hallway, hand-in-hand, until I was pushed into a locker.

"HEY!" Hunter yelled. The jock turned around.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Push my boyfriend." Hunter angrily said.

"I did no such thing."

Hunter lunged forward and attacked the jock. It happened so fast. Fists hitting each other. I didn't know what to do.

Mr. Shue then came and pulled Hunter and the jock off each other. Hunter just had a bruise but the jock, he was messed up.

"Stay away from me." The jock said scared. He ran away.

The crowd that was crowded around them cheered for Hunter.

"Yep. That's my boyfriend, alright." I said, kissing his cheek.

He kissed me full on the lips.

"Get to class." Mr. Shue said. We pulled away, embarrassed.

Classes went by and it was time for glee. I walked into the room with my presents in hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Hunter put his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I said. We sat down beside Kurt and Blaine.

"Hey." I said. Kurt and Blaine looked at us.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Did you get presents for each other?" Hunter asked.

They nodded.

"Alright let-, I see some of y'all have presents for each other. Give them to each other. Hunter give yours." Mr. Shue instructed.

Hunter gave me his present. I opened it. It was a locket. I opened it. There was a picture of Hunter and I kissing and on the other side there was a picture that said You're my boyfriend, I'm your boyfriend, We're each other's boyfriends forever.

I gasped. "Hunter it's beautiful." I said.

"Just like you." I kissed his cheek.

"Sebastian, give yours." I gave Hunter his present.