●The Sleepover Part 1●

(I don't own Glee or Hannah Montana or any songs in this chapter)

Bold are the lyrics

Sebastian's P.O.V

I ran towards Shay's and Stell's room.

"Rachel I think you should go," I said hoping not to sound like I've been crying. I'm guessing she saw the tears because she looked at my sympathetically and nodded.

"Bye Sebastian. Bye Stell. Bye Shay," She said before leaving.

"What's wrong Seb?" Shady asked.

"Nothing. Time for bed," I said I put Shady to bed then picked up Stella. I put her down in her bed.

I left Stella's room, and went to mine. I changed into some pajama pants and a t-shirt. I layed down in bed and cried and cried and cried. I cried myself to sleep that night. I haven't done that since 2 years ago.

~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and instantly knew I was gonna have to take Stella and Shady to school.

I woke up, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and woke up the twins. While they were brushing their teeth I picked out their clothes for school.

"Bas bas," Shady said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Is it okay if I wear the red dress with hearts on it instead of the blue one that looks like Alice in Wonderland?" She asked.

"Yeah it's fine." I went upstairs with her to find the dress. Once I found it I told her to get dress because we were about to leave in 10 minutes.

When I got downstairs I saw Stella already eating breakfast.

"Hey Sebby," She said giggling.

"Yeah Stell?"

"Guess what?" She asked still giggling.

"What?"

"I like this boy at school," She said.

"What's his name?" I asked curiously.

"Jake Duval," She sighed. That's Nick's brother!

"You like Nick's brother?" I asked. She's met Nick, Jeff, Hunter, Trent, and Thad a lot.

"Yeah," She said. She started daydreaming. Shady came down the stairs afterwards.

"I'm ready," She said.

"Let's go," I said grabbing mine and the twins' backpacks.

We got in the car and imeadiantly the twins said turn up the radio.

I turned up the radio and instantly knew what the song was. It was one of my songs called "I Want Crazy".

"But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
I want "can't sleep, can't breath without your love"

"Sing Sebby sing," Shady begged. So, I did, I started singing.

"Front porch and one more kiss, It doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy"

At that point I arrived at the twins' school.

"Bye Sebby. Love you," They said in unison.

"Love y'all too," I said. Once they got out of the car, and into the school, I drove off. Once I got at school I realized that today was Friday. YAY!