●No Dominic●

A/N This was the chapter that I had to remake. I'm so sorry!! :( If you're wattpad days this is chapter 8 it's actually chapter 7 so read this first

(I don't own Glee or Hannah Montana or any songs used in this chapter)

Bold are the lyrics

Warnings: Abuse, mentions of Sebastian's past with Dominic, and some SeBlaine fluff.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Someone came into the choir room. Dominic.

"Dominic. What're you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Oh you know to see what you're little stupid dumb club is doing. I'm here to take you home." Dominic said sarcastically at first but then spat with venom

"Sebastian, who's this?" Jeff asked.

"I'm his boyfriend." Dominic glared at Jeff

Everyone was shocked.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Nick said hurt.

"Because you would've acted just like this."

"Or its because he's a little twink who gets everything he wants and he's a selfish person who hates his friends. That's why." Dominic said careless.

"You hate us?" Trent asked, his face dropping slightly.

"NO! I love y'all. You all are like my family. Dominic is just being a little dramatic."

"OK THAT'S IT!" Dominic yelled and straight up slapped me. Hard. A big red handprint was going to be there tomorrow.

"DOMINIC! THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHO DOES THAT TO THEIR BOYFRIEND?!" Rachel yelled.

"Me." Dominic said simply.

Hunter, I guess, had enough and attacked Dominic.

"HUNTER STOP!" I yelled. He didn't listen to me.

Finn, Sam, Mike, and Puck tried to get Hunter and Dominic off each other before someone landed in the hospital. They finally grabbed both of them. Hunter had a split lip, cut on his cheek, and a black eye. Dominic was worse. Dominic had split his upper and lower lip, 3 cuts on both of his cheeks, 2 bruises, a black eye, and his nose was bleeding. He looked like death.

"We got to get him to a hospital." Tina said, talking about Dominic.

"Shut up, dumb Asian. I'm fine. Sebastian come on we're going." Dominic said bitterly.

"No. Sebastian is not going with you. You have to go through me first twink." Santana said.

"I can beat you up in one punch." Dominic said.

"You're actually going to have to go through the both of us." Sam said.

"And me." Hunter said.

"And me." Quinn said.

"And the rest of us." Everyone, except me, Dominic, Mercedes, and Tina, said. Where are they?

I smiled because I knew my family was going to stick with me through thick and thin.

"Whatever. We're over. Don't come back to me when you find out they won't have your back." Dominic left the room.

"LIKE THAT'LL EVER HAPPEN!!" Thad yelled after him.

"Thanks." I said smiling at them.

"No problem but what else has he done than hit you?" David asked.

"All he has done is hit me......and he may have raped me once or twice." I whispered that last part under my breath hoping no one heard me. But someone did.