●Photo Shoots & Finding Out●

A/N is it Photoshoot or photo shoot? I know nothing about photo shoots......Or how to spell photographer. Just pretend he has highlights in his hair in the photos.

SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!!! SORRY!!!!

Sebastian's P.O.V

I had a photo shoot today with Seventeen magazine (A/N only one I could think of). They're bringing their best photographer in to take the photos. I'm only hoping for the best.

I went to the building, in my proper attire, to check in. They brought me to my dressing room and gave me clothes for the first photo. It was a blue cardigan, a superman shirt, and jeans. I also put in a blue highlight or two.

I left the room and they pushed me towards the white screen. The photographer came in. He looked really familier.

"Hi, I'm Hunter Clarington. I'm not an actual photographer, I'm just an intern but I'm their best photographer." No. Way.

HUNTER'S THE PHOTOGRAPHER?!?!? This is bad!!

"Let's start with something simple. Just..put your hands behind your back." Hunter said. I did as he said. Hunter snapped the picture.

They gave me more clothes to change in. There was a striped cardigan and a plain grey shirt. They told me to wear the same jeans. Just a purple highlight.

Hunter instructed me to just sit down with one hand behind me and the other in my lap and to pretend that I was laughing at something. He snapped a few pictures, then told me to get dressed again.

I got dressed in different prices of clothing. One of them was a beige blazer, a red shirt, and the same pair of jeans, with a red highlight. Another one was just a plain blue shirt with dark skinny jeans, and a aqua highlight. Then I took a black and white filtered photo which I was wearing a black shirt and skinny jeans. I didn't know it was going to be a black and white picture, so I put in a dark red highlight.

The photos came out great.

I was in my dressing room taking out the highlight, which was basically chalk for your hair

I was in my dressing room taking out the highlight, which was basically chalk for your hair. I then put my other clothes back on and put my promise ring Hunter gave me on.

"Hey, Grant I-, oh my god," Hunter came in.
"Sebastian?" He gaped.

"Hunter, hey." I replied nervously casually. Is that even a thing?

"Sebastian. Why didn't you tell me?" Hunter asked, hurt a little.

"I was afraid you might wanna break up with me. Or you'd tell everyone." I chuckled nervously.

"If it was as big of a secret like this, no I wouldn't, and I would never break up with you." Hunter replied softly.

"I'm sorry." I said. He took my hand in his, playing with the ring.

"It's okay. If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't tell you either. Well, until I was ready." I laughed.

He kissed me, snaking his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. We pulled away, needing oxygen.

"I'm so glad you support me." I said. He took my hand in his, again.

"I would support you in whatever you'd do." He said.

"So if I was a stripper would you support me?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes and no." He said. Wait what?

"Yes?" I asked.

"No, because you're only mine, and yes because I wanna see those moves for myself." He laughed. I shook my head laughing.

"I have to go. Bye."

"Bye."

I left the building and went towards my car.

~Lé time skip to next day~

I had a date with Hunter, today. We're just going to stay in Hunter's room, order takeout, and watch Netflix.

I just threw jeans and a shirt on and headed out the door. I walked to Hunter's house, he only lived 2 blocks away from me, and knocked on the door.

"Hey, babe." Hunter opened the door in just sweatpants and a white wife-beater. He let me in. We went upstairs to his room.

"You could've just dressed like I am." Hunter said. He threw sweatpants and a band shirt at me.

I was walking into the bathroom when, "You can change in here, if you want."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. No." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the bathroom door.

"No no no no." I kept saying.

"Yes yes yes yes." He kept saying.

He took me into the middle of his room.

"Now you're going to change right here. Right. Now." Hunter said. I just looked at him.

"Please?" He pleaded. I gave in.

I stripped out of my shirt. I could see him staring.

"Quit staring." I demanded.

"But......you're so.......beautiful......and......sexy." He said.

I felt my cheeks go red.

"Thanks." I said. I quickly put the shirt on and took my pants off. I put the sweatpants on.

"Wow, you're so sexy in my clothes."

"Why thank you, Mr. Clarington." I giggled.

We sat on Hunter's bed watching, almlst, every good movie on Netflix. He would occasionally steal a few kisses here and there. I'm so glad I don't have to keep any secrets to Hunter.