Chapter 1

Readers POV
*brrrrrr* *brrrrrrrr* *brrrrr* "uhhh where is my phone" I said as I picked my stupid phone up from under my pillow and switched the alarm off.

Its 8AM. "Wait... what?!! I need to get ready for school" I said as I jumped out of bed headed towards the toilets and got ready. I put random smart clothes on and grabbed my bag and phone. Its 8:30 AM I need to run to school the gates close at 40 pass.

I ran towards school and went in from the backgates. It was exactly 40 pass when I ran into the backgates. I quickly headed to my first class which starts at 45 pass. It was Design and i really enjoy that subject. I walked into class and greeted my teacher. She is really awesome. She is one of the coolest teachers at this school.

My class consits of really funny people. Me and this other girl are the only one doing this subject at A - Level , the rest were guys.

Miss started doing the register on the computer. "John " "Here Miss" "Yukino" "Morning Miss" "(F/N) (L/N)" "Here Miss" "Sting" "Yo I'm here beautiful" .......

Time skip
It was now the end of the school day. I started heading home pluging my earphone in and listening to my anime openings.

Im going to be 18 in a few months, but I'm still single. I did have a few boyfriends like years ago in Secondady School but they never actually worked out well.

Im an Otaku and I now been one for two years now. I got into anime through my best friend called Levy. She came from another school for our sixthform here. I just automatically carried on studying here from secondary school.

She is a crazy girl in all of her fandoms. I did watch Dragonball Z, Digimon, pokemon and Inuyasha when I was younger with my big brothers. However I stopped and now I got back into it by starting with bleach.Now I have watched so many good anime that I can't seem to find any good ones anymore.

I got home and went on my laptop.I logged into my anime accounts and started chatting with my online friends.

After a while I thought of loging into my normal Instagram account and post a a selfie. My friends told me to be more socialable so I created this account that I log into after a few weeks. I posted a selfie where my (H/L) (H/C) was out and my (E/C) eyes had a bit of make up on. I uploaded and my school friends like it.

I checked my notification to see one follow request from ' stingeucliffe_'. I accepted his request. He started liking all of my pictures making my phone vibrate a lot. I followed back. He the direct messaged me saying:

Stingeucliffe_: Heyy

(YourInstaUser): what?

Stingeucliffe_: Nothing I was just randomly following

(yourInstaUser): you can unfollow me because I dont want strangers following me

Stingeucliffe_: Im not a stranger:/ Im in your design class and sit right infront of you on the same table with Yukino and Rogue

(YourInstaUser): Sorry I don't recognize you so UNFOLLOW

Stingeucliffe_: you are very funny and intresting (Y/N)

(YourInstaUser): :|

Stingeuclifee_: Yooo (F/N) why you so mean for? You ignore everyone at school and now you doing the same

(YourInstaUser): You guys don't intrest me. I don't belong with you guys.

Stingeucliffe_: You are scared thats it

(YourInstaUser): No Im Not

Stingeucliffe_
: yes

(YourInstaUser): No

Stingeucliffe_: we will see tomorrow in class;) byeeee (F/N) <3

(YourInstaUser): shut up you stupid flirt -_-

I went offline after the chat. What the hell does that Sting dude think of himself.

-End Of Chapter-