Last Chapter

Stings POV

I looked behind me to see (F/N) standing there. She was there in tears herself. I must have reminded her of the past.

*flashback*

Loke took me, Rogue and Yukino to Natsu house. when we arrived everyone of the squad member was there except of (F/N). Lucy was sitting right next to Natsu whiles she had a worried expression. the all looked at us once we entered the room. "I brought them here its best to tell Sting everything now". everyone nodded in agreement even Yukino and Rogue.

I felt like I was left out with all of this. "because you are a new student you wouldn't have known about (F/N) before " Erza started. "Yeh she was way different back then" Gray added. "well by now you should have found out about Zen and her being together" Loke said. I nodded in the response.

"well its time to tell you why (Y/N) changed and is so afraid of all of romance thing. " Levy started. She looked at Lucy and Lucy nodded in response " Sting you will need to listen all the way through until I'm finished before that you wont utter one word out" Lucy warned. I nodded in response.

Lucy then started"well lets start of with that (Y/N) was the most happiest and bubbly person in our year group. Always helping everyone. she was popular, beautiful and talented. she even dated the most handsome guy in our year group. her life was like the life any high schooler would have imagined. Zen and her were like the most admired couple ever known. we all thought that they both loved each other endlessly and we even thought that they would end up getting married one day. However, this thought was wrong, (F/N) loved him more than her own life. she tried her best to keep him satisfied to keep the relationship going, but Zen. " she paused with a sigh and looked down on her lap" he just took advantage of her love he used her in every possible way. he would get his school work done by her because she was so smart. he would make her do things she didn't even want. take her out partying even though she was uncomfortable going to places like that. he had the wrong intentions about her" she paused again and she bit her lip.

Erza put her hands on her shoulder and then said " I will continue" Lucy nodded and Natsu held her hand. Erza then continued as she stood up " he was a prick, in front of everyone he pretended like he was madly in love with her but behind everyone he would not treat her right. One day I noticed that (Y/N) started covering herself up more. She started wearing long sleeves and her skirt was lower than usual." Is that why she covers herself up now as well.

"Her attitude changed. she wasn't bubbly anymore, she would smile at us but I realized it wasn't the same. She was in a 2 year relationship with the guy when I noticed some bruises on her legs one day." Erza balled her hand into fist. "I started doubting that he has been abusing her in a physical way but she was hiding it. One day I forced her to show me her bruises and she started crying for the first time in front of me.the first time I saw tears coming out of her eyes. she said that she doesn't want their relationship to end and that she still loves him. " Erza sat down on a chair and sighed.

" one day I found out she was sick at home. I went to check on her and took her to the doctors. but" she sighed again. she put her head down looking towards her lap. " we found out she was pregnant..." I couldn't believe what i just found out. I could feel the tears building. " she wasn't only abused physically but sexually too. One day the whole school was spreading the rumors about her being pregnant and a slag. She told me she wanted to baby even though she hasn't even graduating from high school.She kept smiling through all of this but in her eyes I could see all the pain she was hiding " erza said as her eyes were flowing with tears. " we all knew that Zen was not right in mind that guy used to go out partying every weekend we noticed how he started to neglect (Y/N)" Gray added. " but then we found out she had a miscarriage and that is because Zen had physically abused her during pregnancy " Juvia added. The tears from my eyes were coming out without any warning. This made me so upset and angry. " Zen then left her like that, he dumped her for another girl and moved on like nothing had happened" Loke said as he tapped my shoulder.