Chapter 9

Guys thanks for all the reads and votes :) I really appreciate you guys taking your time out to read my story and all I want you guys to know is that this story will be ending soon and I was planning on making a new fan fiction for Sinbad and reader or OC not sure yet. Anyways hope you guys have a good day and keep reading and voting -Blah Blah

Readers POV
I checked my notifications to see "'Stingeucliffe_' liked your post".

He is online.

I then saw a direct message notification. I clicked on it to see that Sting had messaged me. I had accidentally opened the message.

Stingeucliffe_: Hey

Stingeucliffe_: Instagram told me you read the message now reply to me

Why did I open the stupid message. Now I have to reply.

(your username): What

Stingeucliffe_: nothing why are not replying properly.

This is getting really awkward.

stingecullife_: your read it! you are there! now reply

(your username): why are you so annoying

stingecullife_: what do you mean you are taking your time replying

(your username): you are so impatient baka

stingecullife_: no I'm not and don't call me that

(your username): yes you are and I will

Stingecullife_: No I'm not

(your username): -_- that is why I don't prefer boys like you

Stings POV

Oh My Mavis she said that to me. My blood started boiling as her and Lokes images are floating in my mind.

Stingecullife_: Thats why you prefer Loke that idiot and flirt

(your username): What?!!!!!

Stingecullife_: you and him are so close! Watch one day he will just use you and throw you away

(Your username): Shut UP!!!!

Stingecullife_: No tell me whyyy him

Readers POV

Oh My Mavis. This guy mentioned Loke. I started to feel anger. Sting Ecullife is the only guy that can make my blood boil like that.

(your username): Do you have a problem with me and Loke?!! What about YOU and YUKINO ?! huh aren't you two close so why do you have a problem with me being close with Loke. you have no right to swear at him like that look at yourself first STING. I'M BLOCKING YOU.

After I send the message I ended up blocking Sting from my Instagram.

Stings POv

Oh My Mavis she had blocked me after sending me that big paragraph. I never felt so furious in my whole entire life. she is the only one who makes me feel like this. I need to talk to her tomorrow in class and sort everything out.

-Time skip brought to you by Frosch the cutieee-

Next day in Design.

I tried talking to (Y/N) so many times during class but she would just ignore me even by eye contact. I just didn't know how to get her attention. I decided to write a note and left it on her table. I wrote that she has to meet me after class otherwise I will tell the class about her mad obsession about anime. I know she would definitely come now.

Readers POV

I came back to my desk after I had left my clay work to dry. I sat down and then i saw a note on my desk. I opened it and saw that : meet me after class otherwise I will tell the class about your mad obsession about anime.

I automatically raised an eyebrow as I could feel the irritation. I crunched up the note and threw it in the bin. I looked at Sting to see him with a smirk on his face. I looked away from him because that smirk of his was making me more angry.

-Time skip-

Its now end of class everyone had left. I had told Loke that I would be coming after I finished my ladies business and he went ahead to the canteen for lunch. Now its me and Sting and he walked out of class. I went after him. We ended up at the top floor as no one comes here during lunch time.

"(Y/N)"Sting started breaking the awkward silence between us. I looked at him. I then said "What do you want of me? I have other things to do so hurry up". Sting then asked in a calm tone "why did you block me of Instagram?"

"because you are really annoying" I responded with irritation.

Sting then raised his voice whiles saying" what do you mean you were backing up that idiot Loke why do you choose him other me?"

"why don't you ever leave me alone? since you appeared in my life I had so much distraction!! since you came I wasn't able to live my life peacefully!!! tell me why??!" You roared back him as your anger was taking over.

His gaze turned heated.

His eyes roamed over my face.

The distance between us decreased without me realizing.

The next moment it landed on my lips.

His lips were on mine.

I didn't pay attention to the slam of his hand against the lockers behind me.

It froze me and set me on fire at the same time.

The echoe of my slap resounded against the empty hall.

His face flush.

His breath panting

I hated him

I grabbed his shirt

Why does my heart beat so fast when I hear his voice

Why are my eyes constantly searching for him

I pulled him forward

To answer my questions

My lips on his

His and my breath as one

I love him

I love sting

END OF CHAPTER