Chapter 12

Reader POV

All day today Lucy and Levy kept giving me advice and fangirling about what had happened between me and Sting. I am getting irritated as I wouldn't class that as love. Love is something more than that but these two girls just seem to be not noticing my irritation on this subject. 

Only I know the difference between love and like which is really huge.  This subject just makes me remember things that I tried forgetting long time ago. It seems like its haunting me and this time with Sting. I will never make the same mistake again.

It is now time for design and I had heared some rumors about a new student and apparently the new student would be joining my design class as well. Loke said that many people said that they recognize him and he used to attend here and that but I don't care anyways.

I walked into class with Loke and then I sat at my usual spot. I was hoping that Sting does appear as it would be awkward between us and maybe he misinterpreted my actions from last time.  He sits right infront of me as well.

 Sting, Rogue and Yukino ran into class together just before the second bell. That were panting trying to get their breaths back into to rhythm. They quickly went into their sports and that is when our teacher walked in. 

However Miss did not walk in alone she walked in with a tall guy, with dark brown hair and  deep blue eyes behind her. My eyes started getting watery whiles my hand started shaking. why now?

Stings POV

I looked at (Y/N) as her hands started shaking when she saw the new guy walk into class. He looked at (Y/N) and his eyes widened for a second and then he had a smirk plastered on his face. I then looked at (Y/N) and her eyes were watery whiles she was showing signs of fear. I could see she was trying to keep in the tears. 

" Hey kids , this is our new member of our class" Miss started and the looked at the new guy and then said " go on introduce yourself to your new class". "Hey I'm Zen Lang" he started he looked up and smiled. He then looked at (Y/n) and said "some of you may already know me as I used to attend this school and now I came back." he said and then smiled directly at her.

From the other table I could see that Loke was glaring at Zen. I don't get this new guy  why does he keep looking (Y/N) and why does she look like she in fear and scared , why is Loke glaring at him like that. Is there something I do not know? he did say that he used to attend this school so Loke and (Y/N) must know him then.I don't know him that is maybe because I just joined in the beginning of sixteen plus and year 12, so I'm like a newbie in this academy.

I think I should approach (Y/N). I was just about to stand up and go and sit next her, however that Zen guy took the seat next to her. I could see her arms shaking and she put her head down looking at the desk in front of her. Zen then said something in her ear which made her look up at him.

Readers POV

He sat right next to me,I started to feel shivers and my arm were uncontrollably shaking. I can break down any moment from now. He still smells the same and also has the same aura just like before. He then leaned in close to my ear and whispered"missed me (Y/N)?".I looked up to him and he had a smirk on his face. I wish , I wish Erza was here. I cant take this no more. 

I stood up and ran out of the room not caring where I was going. I ran and ran as I started to break down slowly. The tears were starting to come out. However I got stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and pulling it making me stop running.

I turned around to see Sting.

Stings POV.

(Y/N) ran out without warning. I quickly stood up and started running after her. I ran and ran after her ,she just wouldn't stop running. She started to slow down a bit and I managed to catch up to her and I grabbed her wrist making her stop. She turned around and I could see tears flowing out of her eyes. I hugged her trying to help feel more comfort her. I didn't want to ask why and what happened , I just wanted her to stop crying. I didn't like seeing her in pain. 

She didn't hug me back though, instead she tried pushing me but I kept a firm hold on her. She started hitting my chest whiles she was sobbing.She kept saying" let me go baka, let me .... *sniff* out".

She then gave me a strong push and shouted " He was enough for me I don't need more people like you" she managed to get out of my grip. I looked at her. she was shaking but she looked up at me with hatred in her eyes. " I don't need sympathy, don't take advantage of my situation.I won't fall into those stupid idiotic games of yours. I'm not stupid just like before"  she screamed to me, those words were really harsh she still had tears flowing out even though she was in anger. she then took off running leaving me there in shocked with those harsh words. 

"what happened Sting? where is (Y/N)" Loke said as he reached me. I looked at his direction to see Rogue and Yukino are coming as well. 

"nothing" I said and walked away. I could just feel my heart sink. I wanted to be alone. 

Readers POV

I managed to run into the library. I found my usually corner and I started sobbing there. I don't why I said those words to Stings. When i said those words I could see pain through his eyes. I was just letting out my anger and frustration i had from Zen on Stings, I just don't want to go back to what had happened to me.

I'm afraid that Sting might turn out like Zen.

why did he come back for?

End Of Chapter 

I'm so evil adding in an evil character lmaoooo. By the way I made up that evil character he is not a character from FairyTail. Well i need to go school now bye.- Blah Blah