Chapter 11

Stings POV

It's lunch now and I'm sitting with Rogue and Yukino. All I was thinking of was (y/n). She was on my mind. I have design next but I feel like it will be awkward. I'm so confused about her. I put my hand on my hand in confusion. 

"Sting?!!!!!" Yukino said while disturbing my thoughts. I  took the hand of my head looked at her direction.  Both Rogue and Yukino looked directly into face. "W-what is it?" I asked startled . 

"Your face" Rogue commented whiles he had a poker face. I raised an eyebrow and then asked " what about my face.....?" " You looked very worried confused what is it?" Yukino asked with concern on her face.

Shall I tell them. I don't know if I'm able to trust Yukino, she might go crazy and start fangirling because she already doubted me for liking (Y/N). I bet she will go and tell everyone that she was right and that and probably she would go tell Mira. If Mira finds out the whole school finds out and the it will make more awkward. And if I tell Rogue he would probably say" I don't know its your choice" like he always does.

"Yo Sting tell me now!! I know there is something going on in your mind" Yukino said as she got closer to my face. She looked directly into my eyes our faces were nearly touching. This girl is no girl she is pure evil. I could see in her eyes that if I don't reply she will do something to me. "eh o ...... k" I managed to say back.

" its (Y/N)" I said. Yukinos eyes widened and Rogue finally looked like he was interested. "what about her? you liiiiiiiikeeeeeee her?" Yukino said as she had a huge grin on her face.  I could feel my cheek burn and I pouted whiles a gave a small nod. "Awe you are all blushing huh, thinking about her bless your soul, omg I shipped this. I knew this ship would sail. and look at you being all Kawaii now" Yukino teased me. "shut up before I turn this Kawaii(cute) to Kowaii (scary)" I replied as I was getting annoyed of the fangirling. 

"but why were you stressed?" Rogue asked interrupting my argument with Yukino. "Its obvious he doesn't know how to make a move to a innocent and pure girl" Yukino said. My eyebrows started twitching. Someone make her shut up.  " No yukino, he knows how to handle girls its something else" Rogue said making her shut her mouth. finally someone is being serious. 

I then said " Yes you are right Rogue, its actually very serious" ."Really So serious are we? I bet its just a minor thing like I don't know what (Y/N) likes" Yukino started. gosh this girl. " Just shut up Yukino!!!!" I screamed making her shocked and Rogue just gave me the 'what the hell look.'

:0 -Yukino

o_o- Rogue 

" You both will sit down and keep your ugly gobs shut. I will tell you everything. Every little detail okay and then after I grant you peasants permission you will speak otherwise I will burn up your your home. You will not add any silly comments you will listen and once you heared me out, you guys will give some good ass advice"  I ranted making the two quiet and frozen. 

Time skip brought to by Grays lost pants.

I have now told the two about the whole situation. " I'm confused about the fact if she likes me or not. I don't know if what I did was a good thing or was a bad move, but at that point I just felt like it was right." I explained. Both Rogue and Yukino who are now in their serious mode were thinking deeply with their eyebrow furrowed. 

" Bruh she slapped, kissed and then pushed you" Rogue said. I looked at him "and?" I asked. "I never knew that a quite girl like her could be so bold hmmm" Rogue answered and the got back into thinking. I rolled my eyes. " Sting I think she is confused as well" Yukino said whiles getting my attention. 

I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed " what do you mean?" I asked. " I mean looking at her actions she seemed to have been confused herself, like she slapped you that is maybe because of anger but then kissed you because she likes you, then she pushed you meaning she is confused with her own emotions" so I'm not the only who is confused. 

" and what shall I do?" I asked.The bell rang now, which means its end of lunch " Its design class now and she sits on our table that is a win for now, try and act normal, like try and talk to her and make her realize her own feelings." Yukino suggested.  " yes make your feelings obvious to her, lets go before we get late to class" Rogue said as he quickly walked pass me followed by Yukino. I followed behind them.

End of chapter 

Ramadan Kareem!!!  for those who are fasting in this upcoming month. please wish me luck because I will need to survive without drawing and kpop for this month. I will still be on Wattpad and I will be updating more often now.