Special 3 (request)

Hello guys, this is a special One shot request of Sting and an Oc named Violet made by dawnstarviolet . Read her story its really amazing.  This is the requested One shot. Hope you guys enjoy this. :D ~AuthorChan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sting x Violet
The Confession

Stings POV

Violet. Also known as the Ice queen. I have known her since me and Rouge were young. She is just like us a dragon slayer. Well she and her brother are half breeds.

As the Sabertooth guild master, I decided to visit FairyTail since their win in the games I haven't seen anyone. I wanted to see them all but Violet the most.

"Master we have arrived can you stand up?" Yukino asked. Yes we travelled with train. Dragon slayers and travel sickness.

I managed to crawl out of the train with Rouge trailing behind me. Once we were out it took us a while to recover.

We then decided to walk towards the guild. It was just me Rouge and Yukino today with our exceeds. I didn't want too many people with us.

The streets of Magnolia were big and the people had positive vibes. I automatically smiled as well enjoying the joy of the city.

We were about to reach their guild, but
I smelled a certain Dragon that even with cookies.

I then saw Issac running out of the guild with cookies in his mouth. Yes that was definitely Issac. Issac is Violets younger brother and is also a half breed however he has Lighting dragon slayer powers.

These two siblings are always causing trouble in the guild.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY SHE IS COMING!!" He screamed with a fullmouth running towards us.

We quickly stepped to the side, making a way for the running Issac. He ran so fast that we couldnt see him anymore after a minute.

I could then smell her. Yes her. Her scent is so strong it gives me weird feelings and I haven't even seen her yet.

"I_ Ssaaaaaac!" I heard her scream from within the guild. I then heard a few other people inside. Seems like they were trying to calm her down.

We decided to walk in then. "Where is that idiot! My cookies" she cried shiles bangining the table.Erza and Mira were standing besides her telling her to calm down.

Her brown hair was swaying about as she was complaining and the blue highlights were shinning when she started looking towards the entrance where we were.

She smiled automatically after seeing us.She noticed me. I feel so happy knowing this.

"OMG Lector and Frosh!!" She ran up to our exceeds totally ignoring us and grabbed the two exceeds and started cuddling them.

"Violet leave me alone" Lector complained. "Lector don't be mean, my hugs are warm" she said still cuddling them."Frosh thinks so too" Added Rouges exceed.