Part 4

Chorong pov
The person that i saw is

V? My hearts feels hurts and felt like being stabbed by a knife and tears start to formed .When he saw me , i immediately run away from that place and go back to my house.

V pov
I turn to Jieun and pinned her to the wall and kissed her . But then suddenly *thud!* it sounds like a book fell to the ground. When i look at that person , i gasps coz it was chorong , she look at me and her tears formed but then she run away from this place.Her diary book was just left at there on the ground . I came and pick the book . I dont know why but i felt guilty at her.I go to jieun
"Jieun , mianhaeyo . I got to go" i said and left from there leaving her behind.

Chorong pov
I came into my room and locked the door. I lay on my bed and cried all the time.How could u do this to me V? What i have done to u before until u can do like this to me?I hate u V.....
But then someone knock the door of my room.
I imidately wipe my tears and open the door.

"w-...."i stopped when i saw it was him , V.

I close the door backed but he stopped me from closing the door and came into my room.

"Yah!get out from my room!"i said and tried to keep in my tears from falling down.

"C-chorong M-mianhae"V plead at me.

"Just go away"I dind't look at him.

He suddenly hugged me
"can't u forgive me?im sorry?"he said.

i pushed him away from me "why should i forgive u ? You cheat on me"my tears start to form.

"C-chorong .. i ...."he not finish talking i cut him.

"lets break up"i said , still in tears.

He look shocked and hold my shoulder "P-please don't break up with me"he plead.

"Its over. I already hate u now. Go away from me"i lied.

I hope that he will said to not breakup.

But.....

"Alright lets break up"he sighed.
I just stand at there gasps. Yeah . He just agree to break up. Our relationship is over now.

"and u left ur diary just now. Im sorry again and goodbye"he sighed , he put the diary on my table and left from my room.

After he left , i suddenly fell to the ground and cried so hard. I really really love u , V. But why after i already gave all my love to u , u make me like this V?

Will be continued 💓