Part 6

The Next Day
Chorong pov
I came to my courses class today. But i dont know why i felt like so tired. I came into my class and i saw V , cuddling with his new girlfriend. This make me feel more hurt. I just ignore them and sit at my place.

Not long after that our lessons end. I pack all my things back and left. While i was walking through the corridor. I saw someone walking but look like hes in dizziness. I came near to the person , and i shocked coz V fall on me.

"V?!"i shouted.

V look pale and he still dind't said anything . Then , i imidiately help him to rose up and bought him to his house.

•At V's house•
I put his right arm on my shoulder and bought him into his room.

Then , i lay him on the bed and then i go downstairs back to make some food for him.

Not long after that , after the food already have been cooked . I took it and bought to his room.

•In V's room•
I put the food and the drinks on the table beside his bed.

"V , u already okay?"i ask him worriedly.

He just nod and smile to me. Then i help him to rose up a bit. I take the porridge and help to feed him.

"Here"i smile to him and give him the drink.I really miss to see he's face.Maybe because today is the last day i can meet or talk to him.

"oppa!"someone called him. When i look at the person , it was his girlfriend . I look at V back.

"B-bye"i smile to him and my tears flow through my cheeks and i immediately left the place.

Will be continued💓
taehyung's birthday is tmr!!*excited*
#Getwellsontaegi<3