Part 14

Hy guyz! Since i will hiatus for a few days,so I will make another new part. Enjoy~~

Chorong pov
We sit at the table nearby.

"Thnx for saving me just now"i laugh hardly.

"What i have done until u thanking to me?"Jungkook giggles.

"Actually , i tried to avoid myself from meet them"

"Why are u doing like that?"jungkook giggles.

"Well , because . ."

"Because of what ? Its alright just tell to me and I will keep it as a secret"jungkook giggles again.

"Uhm . . The two of them confess to me yesterday"

"What?!Jinjja?!"

"Yeah . Thats why i want to do my best to avoid from them"i giggles.

He pinch my cheeks "you are so cruel huh" then he chuckles.

"Im not *pout* i just dont know what should i said to them if they answer the same question at me and it will be so awkward"

"Alright alright. I understand you. I will help u often maybe"jungkook grin at me.

"Seriously ?! You will help me ??!! omg ! Thnk u!"i hug him.

Jungkook Pov
I know what she's was been through now. I look at her and grinning.

"Alright alright. I understand you. I will help u often maybe"i said.

"Seriously ?! You will help me ??!! omg ! Thank u!"she hug me.

My hearts was beating so fast.
Did she just hugging me just now.
Am i dreaming?
I don't think so.

I smile at her and hug her back.

"Its my pleasure"

I don't know why , but i felt like so happy when she hug me.

Actually , i also have a feelings at her. But i think , i should just keep it as a secret maybe.

Not long after that we went back to our class and start our lessons back. Huhh , i already miss her.

Chorong Pov
We went back to our own class and i bid him goodbye so do him.

Not long after that , lessons end. I felt chilled. Well , who is not happy when their lessons already end. Finally ~~

I pack up my things and go out from the class. I saw V wanna walk to my side. But , I just pretend like i didn't realise that he want to meet me.

Luckily , Jungkook is at there. I immediately go to him and left there as soon as possible.

Mianhae Taehyung~

V pov
I walk near her but suddenly i stopped when she suddenly left and went to someone.

And again , it was the same boy , Jeon Jungkook.

I sigh.

Why you always want to avoid from me ?

Am i being an annoying person to you?

And mostly is , what is their relationship? They are always been together whenever they go since nowadays.

Which its make me felt jealous and its make me want to get her back so badly.

Will be continued 💓
Thnx for reading this fanfic , and the vote and comments ❤ I really appreciated it ❤