Part 51

Chorong Pov

"I just want to said that i love you"

"Is that wrong?"He added.

I immediately looked away "I...I will go back to the room" I turn away and want to went into the room back but he grabbed my hand.

"Wait"

I turn around and looked at him blankly "h-huh?"

"Why are you trying to avoid my question? You still didn't answered me yet"He said.

"W-What answer?"I stuttered.

He suddenly pinned me at the wall and look into my eyes "I will asked you again..."

"Is it wrong if i said 'I love you' to you?"

My heart can't stop from beating so fast. But then I just realise someone. Taehyung.

'No. You can't fell for him. Don't betray to Taehyung' I thought.

"Hey?"He said.

"Uhm. This is not right Jungkook"I answered.

"W-Wae??"He asked me with a dissapointed face.

"I'm Taehyung's girlfriend. Don't you remember?"I said.

"I don't care who you are with because i just want you to love me. Can't you do that for me?"

"N-"

He cut my words "Why you do like this to me? Why must you hurt me? Nowadays i felt so miserable because of you. Don't you know that?"

I startled when suddenly his tears roll down through his cheeks and he fell to the floor.

I kneel at infront of him "J-Jungkook..."

All I could hear is his sobs as he was hugging himself.

I came near him and hugged him "I'm sorry"I said.

He lift his head up and looked at me with his teary eyes. He hugged me.

"Please don't leave me"He sobbed.

I don't know why. This feeling. I felt miserable and poor for him. What should i do?

Suddenly the phone is ringing. I take it and look through it and it is Taehyung's number.

As I just want to answered the called , suddenly Jungkook snatched the phone away from me.

"Why you..."

He suddenly pinned me at the floor and my eyes become widen because of his sudden action.

"J-Jungkook...Stop it..."

He didn't give any respond but instead he lean in and

Kissed me..