Part 45

Chorong pov
After already severals time I tried to wake him up but he still unconscious. I put his hand on my shoulder and i tried my best to lift him up and bring him to my room and lay him on the bed.

I sit at beside him , hoping that he will awake. But suddenly my eyelid become heavier and i end up fall asleep at beside him.

V Pov
I slowly open my eyes and my head still felt a little bit hurt. But where am i now? But not long after that i just realise that i fainted just now. I lift up my body from the bed and i turn to my left and i saw her , sleeping at beside me. My lips suddenly form a smile.

How i wish you could be mine back and be normal like before.

I get up from my bed and take the blanket with me. I walk towards her and sit at beside her and i cover ourself with the blanket that i just bought just now. I embrace her and i drift into sleep.

Chorong pov
I open my eyes and i felt warmed. But i become startled because i just realise that i am at someone's chest. I tried to push him away but he still didn't let me go.

"Lets just stay like this for awhile"he whisper and i can feel his breath tingling my ears.

I just keep silence. I don't know why i didn't refuse it.

Then he let me go with a smile. My heart is pounding so fast. I still didn't know whats wrong with me.

The both of us stand up from the floor and our eyes locked with each other again. But i immediately looked away.

"You... already feel fine?"i ask awkwardly.

He noded "yes thanks"

"Im glad that u're already fine"i said and give him a smile.

Suddenly my phone vibrates and i saw jungkook is calling me so i immediately take the phone but i stopped and my heart is pounding so fast when suddenly he hugged me from behind.

"You don't have to answer the call"

Will be continued 😘