Part 9

V pov
And now . . They are at infront of me , holding hands.

"hy hyung"jimin smile at me . My hearts still hurts but i just smile back at them.

"A-are u already . . couple?"i asked.

"yes we are"he smile at me . Yeah i felt regret now coz i left her before this. But . . . Why must i hear this now ?

"O-oh , i , i got to go . Mianhae"i left them behind and my tears fell,maybe this is my punishment coz i left her before this. But i really really miss her and I want her back. But , how?

Chorong pov
I walk with jimin , but then jimin stopped and its make me stopped too. But i saw , V was at infront of us. I froze. Jimin greet him but he just smile at jimin.

"A-are u two already . . . Couple?" He suddenly ask.

"Yes we are"jimin smile to him.
His reaction changed when jimin said that the both of us already be a couple.

"O-oh , i , i got to go , mianhae"he left us behind.

"Jimin. ."I called his name.

He look at me "yes?"

"We still have too continue this plan?"i ask.

"yes . We must"jimin smile to me.

"hmm , alright then. But i got to go to somewhere for awhile.See u later"i smile to him and left.

I walk through the store room to take some things in there . But i stopped when i saw someone is crying and hugging himself , sitting at the corner of the room alone.

I came near and near to that person but then i just realised that it was him.

Will be continued 💓