Part 46

Hey Guys ❤

This is the new story ⬇

Coming soon❤

Thank you 😘

Chorong Pov
"You don't have to answer the call"he said , still embrace me.

My heart is pounding so fast. Why my heart is always pounding whenever im with him?

"What are you doing? Let me go , i have to answer the call"i said , trying to shove his hand away.

He still dind't let me go and i could feel his breath tiggling my ear when he lay his head on my shoulder. I become more startled with his action.

"Y-yah let me g-"

He cut me off "i just missed you so much. Why are you doing like this to me?"

I become speechless. What did he mean actually?

"I dind't done anything to you and we dind't even related with each other right?"I spoke.

Suddenly he shove his hand away from my waist and turn me around "you really already forgotten all of the past? You really believed what that guy said to you?"he look at me with his lustful eyes.

I felt guilty. I really don't know whats wrong with me. Yes , i really trust Jungkook. But , what all this mean? I really confuse right now and my head felt mess.

"I don't know whether i forgot all of the past. But yes , i'd really believed him"i answered without hesitation.

He sighed "So you mean you dind't believe me?"

"I don't know"i look away.

Then my phone vibrates again and it is Jungkook again. Should i answer it? I just want to
reached my phone , Taehyung grabbed my hand and its makes me look at him curiously.

"Why are yo-"

He cut me off again "I just hate this. Please don't answer his calls"

"Whats wrong with you? Let me go"I said.

"Please"tears suddenly form from his eyes and its makes me startled.

"Please be with me again"he pulled me into a hug.

Will be continued 😘