Chapter 2

Atlanta , Georgia
October 24,2015
Onika Maraj
I made my way to the break room to pick up my purse and jacket because I knew that Rihanna would show up at any moment. I waited at the front of the bar for a big black Escalade to stop out front but I didn't see one. In about ten minutes prior to that, a small Audi parked in the first space of the small parking lot. Rihanna stepped out , throwing her long straight her over her shoulders. She walked up to the door and I met her , waving as she entered my job. "Hey girl lets go " she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her car. "Go where?" She pinned me against the car and I could smell her sweet breath. "Don't ask no damn questions , got that?" I nodded and she smiled at me, releasing her grip. I got into the passenger side quietly and looked around. There was a picture of her with her arms around two girls who looked like strippers. She climbed into the car and immediately turned the picture facedown. I started to feel like Rihanna was bisexual or at least not straight so I turned my head avoiding contact. "I ain't a hoe " she started laughing like I said the most funniest thing in the world. "Relax I won't fuck you, unless you want me too" she smirked and I instantly melted. Her accent made me soft and I couldn't deny that. "No . I have a boyfriend I don't want to go with you let me out" she took off and I rolled my eyes,  still avoiding contact. "I usually take them to my room but you're different, feisty" she placed her hand on my thigh and I didn't bother to remove it. It was warm, and it made me get butterflies or some shit. I don't know how , but Rihanna had me under a trance. She made a sharp turned and pulled into an empty lot. "You made me want you last night, and I get what I want" she leaned into me and started sucking on my neck. I tried my hardest to hide my moan but it didn't work. She sunk her teeth into my neck and I moaned louder as I felt her hand on my clit. "R-Rih P-please just stop" I moaned and arched my body as she started rubbing my clit slowly. "Relax baby, I want you" she moved my panties to th side and I moaned louder. "You want me to show you that you're not a hoe?" She paused at my entrance and plunged her two fingers inside of me. She started pumping them at a slow pace, making me arch my back in her seat. "I don't fuck my hoes like this" she picked up the pace. My moans grew louder as she kissed her way to where her fingers were. "Rih I -I said stop" I tried to push her off of me but she had a strong grip. She started licking my clit slowly and I moaned. My body jerked making the car shake and I knew that I was about to climax on these seats. "I'm about to cum" I cried and she kept licking . Finally , she plunged her tongue into me making me scream. She swirled it around until I released on her tongue and she closed her eyes in joy. She kept sticking her tongue in and out , making me grind on her tongue. She pulled out, licking her fingers and lips and she lowered her eyes at me. "Damn girl, " was all she could say. I fixed my clothes as best as I could and she grabbed me by my neck, pulling me close. She started to kiss me, poking her tongue into my mouth and I went along with the kiss. No lie everything we just did felt amazing but I'm not this. "Stop," I pushed her off and bit my bottom lip. "I'm not gay but I see why girls are all over you" She smirked and bit her bottom lip too.