Chapter 6

Onika Maraj
I woke up from a long night of tossing and turning , seeing Robyn in my dreams. Jarrel was next to me , wrapping his arms around me every time I sat up . "Baby what's wrong?" He whispered. I cringed at his morning breath and climbed out of bed, leaving his arms limp on my side of the bed. "Nothing I ummm. Need some air" I grabbed my phone walked out onto our balcony , staring at the condo across from us. I dialed Robyn and she answered with a tired voice. "Ah wassup baby ," she spoke into the phone. I could tell she was asleep because she yawned after the last word. "Hi , I just wanted to call because well," she laughed into the phone and I bit my bottom lip. Robyn's laugh made me wetter than I've ever been, besides when she laid me on Hooter's kitchen counter. "Ah , you miss me baby?" She giggled and I smacked my lips together , trying to convince her that I didn't. "Hell no, I just needed to talk to yo-"
"Bitch that ain't no excuse. You just want this tongue . I'll pick you up later and we can have a day to ourselves," I smiled and rubbed on my chest slowly. "I'm not no bitch, " I mumbled into the phone before I hung up. I decided to take a shower because Robyn's later is more like twenty minutes . After I washed my body good with my Warm Vanilla body wash, I put on some white high waste pants and a yellow tank top. The top revealed a lot of cleavage and I smiled down at my chest as I looked into the mirror. I decided to wear black heels to compliment the outfit. After getting dressed I brushed my teeth and straightened my long black hair. I applied my MAC makeup and lipgloss and turned around to see Jarrel behind me. "Damn ma, where you going ?" He smirked and I pushed him playfully , walking towards our bedroom. "I don't know, hanging with Robyn again " he turned on the shower and squinted at me from the bathroom. "Looking like that?"He pointed towards my revealed chest and my cheeks turned hot. "Chill okay we're just hanging out, you know a girl gotta look good out here" I turned around and twerked and Jarrel licked his lips. "You getting this when you get home ," he yelled as he stepped into the steaming shower . It took everything out of me to not step into the shower with him, and to be completely honest , Jarrel was my baby. I could tell him anything and he was always there for me. His smile could make my day and he can make a girl feel right in many different ways. I loved Jarrel and I don't know how Robyn had such a hold on me. A horn interrupted my thinking and I peeped out the window , seeing Robyn's car parked in front of the driveway . I swayed my way downstairs and walked out to meet Robyn on my porch. "Don't have me waiting that fuckin long " she hissed and I rolled my eyes , getting into the passenger seat. "It was only two minutes chill the fuck out okay?" She looked into my eyes and I saw that anger was filled in hers. She cupped my face into her hands and crashed her lips onto mine , sticking her tongue in my mouth . I let out a small moan as she sucked on my neck, my fingers roaming her back as she climbed on top of me. "You smell good baby," she whispered against my chest . She licked my cleavage and I let out a louder moan this time , making her laugh against my chest. "D-drive off before Jarrel sees us " I managed to get out as she rubbed against my clit slowly. "Baby girl I will fuck you right in front of him if I have to " she sighed and pulled away , starting the car. I adjusted my outfit and looked out of the window. I could feel Robyn looking at me but I didn't bother to look because because I would ask her to give me all she got. I didn't want to keep loosing myself to her but it was getting worse , and she knew it. "Where are we going?" I asked bluntly and she made a Sharp turn. "My house , you need to see your future" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and she smacked her lips. "Damn that's sexy, don't do that again or I will pull into a restaurant and fuck you in the bathroom," I uncrossed my arms and sat perfectly still as we Made sharp turns and curves. I wonder how this night will be.

Jarrel in the multimedia
TeamJarrel or TeamRih? Comment I wanna know
🐸☕️