Chapter 4

Atlanta , Georgia
October 25,2015
Onika Maraj
I was walking with Jarrell when Rihanna called my phone . I picked up and her accent immediately melted me.
"Baby , don't be late "
"I won't I told my boyfriend to drop me off at Hooters cause I was hangin with you "
She giggled through the phone and I smiled at Jarrell who was happily licking his ice cream.
"Okay baby, be late and I will fuck the shit out of you" She hung up and I contemplated on being late but I changed my mind. "Cmon baby lets go" I grabbed my boyfriends hand as we walked to Hooters. "Can I please come ?" He whined , "Nope Rih wants to hang out with me it's a girl thing". We stopped infront of Hooters and I kissed him goodbye . The door was locked so I knocked, hoping that Rih would pull me out of this cold. Rihanna opened the door and smiled at me, pulling me in by the waist. "Mm you weren't late ," I nodded my head and she walked me to a table. There was nobody else here and I found it pretty cool that we had the place to ourself. There was a basket of wings sitting in front of my chair and I dug in immediately. " You're not going to eat?" I asked looking up as Rihanna stared at me. "Oh trust me baby I will" I giggled and I suddenly became wet remembering us in the car. "What's your favorite color?"
"Pink"
"Favorite Song?"
"Liqour"
"Favorite singer?"
"You" I bit my bottom lip and bit into my wing slowly, trying to catch her reaction.
"Fuck" she mumbled. "Good I know the basics" She grabbed my wing basket and tossed it on the floor. She pulled my shirt bringing me close to her. She crashed her lips onto mine and poked her tongue in my mouth, letting it go everywhere . I moaned into the kiss and whispered "shit baby" as she started to rub my wet clit. "What you just say ?" She smirked and I moaned as a response. "Just fuck me Robyn" I couldn't take it any longer. "Say no more my baby" she picked me up by the waist, not breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around her. She carried me into the kitchen and moved over some pots and pans. She laid me on the metal counter and started rubbing my clit fast. "Baby,baby," I moaned as she kissed my my clit. She slipped my underwear off of me and started sucking on my clit slowly . I grinded my body feeling her warm tongue lick and suck the shit out of me. She stuck her tongue in and swirled it at a fast pace , biting my clit as she pulled it out. She massaged my breasts with one hand and plunged her three fingers into me with the other. She massaged, sucked, and pumped her fingers at the same time. I've never felt anything so good. She moaned against my clit making me scream and bounce on her tongue. "You taste so damn good" I pushed her head down more, making her go deeper , faster. All I did was scream loud screams and moans and she worked with my body. I felt myself climaxing and I finally released on her tongue letting my body relax. I rubbed my clit as she took her fingers out slowly and rubbed my juices on my clit. She went back and licked them all off, slowly while her eyes looked at me. She started to massage my breast harder and thrust her tongue in my clit deeper and faster. I climaxed three more times after ten minutes and she pulled her tongue out looking up at me. She licked her lips and kissed me, moving her fingers at a slower pace. "How you like that ? " she moaned as she pumped her fingers nice and slow. "I-I oh fuck" I threw my head back and moved my body in a circular motion. She took her fingers out of me and I sucked my juices off slowly while looking at her. "I'm not done with you" she looked deep into my eyes and smirked. "I will be over your house soon and I promise it will be better" I nodded as she slapped my ass and picked me up off the counter. "Now cmon , let's clean this counter off."