chapter 7

Onika Maraj

We pulled into Robyn's driveway and my face changed instantly. "I thought your house would be bigger," I giggled and Robyn shrugged her shoulders. "Perfect for me. Fuck I need a big house for?" She opened the door and I walked into a beautiful living room. All of her furniture was white and her coffee table was made of pure crystals . "Wow," I said looking around in awe. "Come here Onika," she motioned for me to come sit by her on the couch and I did. She licked her red lips and started kissing my neck . I rolled my neck in pleasure as a small moan escaped my mouth."Wait, I'm going to a Floyd Mayweather fight tonight" she rested her lips against my neck and rubbed thigh. "Fuck him" she moaned as she stuck her cold hands into my pants. "Can your boyfriend do this ?" She moved my thong over and plunged her finger inside of me . I arched my back as she pumped her finger , resulting in loud moans coming from my mouth. She added another finger and went deeper until the door swung open. "Who is tha-ahhh" I moaned looking round . Robyn continued to pump her finger even when a girl walked in. "What the Fuck?" She screamed and Robyn slid her fingers out of me slowly , licking them when they came out. "Mmm hold on baby," she smiled at me and I sat up with a confused look pasted on my face. Does she have a girlfriend? "Who is this stank hoe bitch," she pointed to me and I stood, facing her. "You know, you have a good girl here. She knows how to eat the shit out of my pussy," Robyn whipped around to look at me and her eyes glared at me with anger . "Fuck you," the girl said and I flipped my hair , walking over to Robyn. "Rox, just go upstairs ill handle you later," she faced me and pushed me back on the couch ,hard. She climbed on top of me and put her long finger in my face. "Dont ever say shit like that again" she spat and I squinted my eyes. "Dont tell me what to do I'm not your bitch" I gritted bAck and she shook her head. A hot feeling came across my face and I grabbed my cheek , feeling it somewhat swell. "What the Fuck?" I screamed and she came , meeting her lips to mine . "Now you're my bitch"