Chapter 9

Robyn
I felt terrible for punching Nicki in her face, I thought about it every second . I had to do it , she was talking too much and I didn't want Roxiy to go any farther . "It's over baby," I rubbed Roxiy's back as She laid on top of me ,holding me down. I rolled my eyes as she moaned , trying to look at the clock . Her long , Peruvian hair whipped across my face as she started kissing my neck. "Stop," I grunted . "Fine ," she got up and grabbed a black hoodie , turning for the door. "Im going out ," she mumbled and I rolled my eyes , bitting my bottom lip as I thought about Onika. I tossed and turned under the covers until I finally fell in a deep sleep. I was being chased in my dreams , punched , chocked , stabbed. It was my childhood wrapped up into one, haunting me for my dirty deeds. Punching Niki will turn me into a monster , just like what my brother was. I never talked about my brother because he was dead to me , everytime my parents would be away from home he would beat on me , telling me that if I told I wouldn't see the next day. He told me that beating people would only teach them wrong from right. He was my  dad's son that he had with another woman. I was only a child so I thought he was doing what was best for me . That's why I like women , men are full of shit. I woke up in a puddle of sweat and turned to find out I was only sleep for an hour . I got up to look for Rox, who was still gone , but slowly fell back to sleep.
~

"Little girl wake up" Demarcus pulled my covers off of me and licked his lips . "Don't make me punch the living shot out of you" I rolled over to his command and smacked my lips together. "What Demarcus?" I sat up , just enough to be face to face with my older brother. I wasn't scared of him , but then again I was. "Make me some breakfast , a nigga starving " I rolled my eyes and stared at him , my heart skipping a beat when I saw three class rings on his fingers. "Did I stutter?" I scuttled out of bed and into the kitchen which was two steps away from my bedroom door. I turned to the refrigerator and opened it, only to find a pack of sausage and frozen pancakes. I took the food out and warmed it up, hoping that Demarcus would be satisfied. I checked the clock, two more hours and he'll be out the house for work. That meant that I could sneak in his studio room and work on a song that I'm writing for the talent show. I hurried and set the table, waiting for him to sit and start eating.  What a day...