Chapter 5

Robyn Fenty

Yesterday with Onika made me realize that I really wanted her and she was an easy one. She might just be the type to let me get in her head and change her mind about her sexuality. I know she gone let me do what I want and thats the way I like it and want it. I was walking down the street, smiling at fans who aggressively waved at me and screamed my name. It was easy for me to block out the noise as I thought of Roxiy, my little chick or whatever. I liked to think of Roxiy as a pleasure to my needs. We tried dating but it didn't work out so now we just chill. I dialed her number and she answered on the first ring.

"Yes?"
I rolled my eyes at her annoyed voice and stopped in front of a small boutique.

"What you cook?

"Food,"

"Bitch, no shit what type of food?"

She always did this to me and it worked my last nerve.

"Steak and potatoes, your favorite"

Her voice grew bored as she told me the foods she cooked for me.

"And what did you cook for yourself?

"Mac and cheese," I smiled at her monotone voice and sucked on my teeth.

"Good, I don't need all my food gone, be home in a minute."

I ended our phone call and made my way to my yellow Maserati. Going home is something that I didn't want to do, considering that Onika was on my mind like crazy. I just wanted to hold her and cherish her, something I've never done before. In about twenty minutes, I pulled into my long driveway. "Foods almost cold," Roxiy said to me as I stepped out of my car. She was smoking a blunt and dipping her feet in the pool water. "Thank you, any plans tonight?" She took a long drag and blew the smoke in the air, making big O's. "Nope, wanna do something?" She smirked and I smirked too. "Maybe," I smiled back before walking into my open living room. My plate was on the table and I sat down, cutting the tender steak and stirring up my potatoes. I pulled my phone out, pulling up Onika's number. I smiled at my phone and stuffed a piece of steak in my mouth. "What the fuck" I shouted making Roxiy come inside. "What's wrong now?" She rolled her eyes and let out her blunt. "My steak is way to bloody man, fix this shit ," I stood from from table and threw my napkin down, making her flip me off. "Why you always complainin about shit it's not like you cook, if you hungry you gone eat this shit" she picked up the plate and walked towards the sink. "Your right . Maybe I'm still full from the other night ," I smirked thinking of Onika's loud moans. "What's that suppose to mean Robyn?" Roxiy squinted her eyes at me and I started up the stairs to get to my big bedroom. "Oh nothing ."