Chapter Three

Camila's POV

It's the next morning and I'm doing the walk of shame back to my apartment praying that Dinah kept to her normalness and slept in like always. I put my key in the door and tried my best to sneak in but it was no use because who was there waiting for me? Dinah was sitting at the island in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"The walk of shame Mila really? That is so not you." Dinah said amused.

"Fuck you DJ. You have done this several times I do it once and I get chastised for it." I said defensive.

"Damn Mila, calm down I was just joking. So you slept with Lauren?" She asked.

I take a seat next to Dinah. "Yeah we slept together."

"So you like this girl I'm assuming or did she fuck it up this-morning?"

"Everything is great I do like her." I said non-enthusiastically.

"You don't seem very happy. Is everything okay?" Dinah asked concerned.

"Yes." With that I got up from where I was sitting and made it to my room and pulled out clothes to get ready for the day.

Dinah could always somehow read me like a book, she was very intuitive when it came to me. I really fucking hated it sometimes because it was so hard to keep her out of my damn business. There was in-fact something wrong with me and that was Lauren last night was amazing and hands down the best sex I've had in my life. But when the ecstasy fog had lifted I didn't have the same thoughts I had before. There was absolutely no way that I wanted to be someone that Lauren can just fuck around with, I couldn't let myself turn into that I couldn't let myself become something I swore I'd never become. Sure Lauren was a nice enough girl, who am I kiddin' Lauren wasn't nice she was pushy and brash someone who was totally oblivious of what a relationship was. I like her a lot though and that was the reason I couldn't keep this going because like Dinah said I fall hard. And I would have absolutely no problem falling for this girl that I meet a couple of days ago at the pancake house. I think what confused me the most is that Lauren said that she came here for a change, but I sure she made deals like this all the time. So what was she really trying to change?

After showering and getting dressed I grab my bag and a book for myself and I head to class. Luckily I didn't have that class I had with Lauren yesterday I don't think I could see her after the way I left it this-morning.

This Morning

I woke up wrapped in Lauren's arms she was awake but she just lied there in her own thoughts. I would pay to know her tangled up thoughts. She notices me looking at her and she smiles snidely.

"You can't help it can you?" Lauren said obnoxiously.

"I just couldn't stop staring at that gigantic bugger just dangling out of your nose." I said.

Lauren's face flattens and her hand goes immediately to cover her nose. "Are you serious?" She asked.

"No, I'm not serious. But you really need to stop making comments about me staring at you. You can't just look like how you look and expect me not to fucking stare. I have no idea why your complaining anyways because I know you fucking love it. I bet you love having people fawn over you."

She had an uneasy smile. "Your so fucking right Camz, stare away."

"I was going to anyway but thanks for permission." I said sarcastically.

"You are so welcome babe." Lauren said with a more sincere smile.

"I have to go Lauren, I have class in a hour and a half." I said moving from her embrace.