Chapter Twelve

Camila's POV

I was in the gym with Demi she was training me because I was having a hard time losing the weight from the twins. It's been several months since I had them and I have never been so uncomfortable with how my body looked, I became really self-conscious about my body now I would hardly let Lauren touch me and I know that it was frustrating to her but I really couldn't help how I felt. I wanted to be comfortable with myself before I could be with Lauren in that way again.

"Camila you are doing good just five more?" Demi said coaxing me to do five more crunches.

I completed the rest of the crunches and I lay out on the floor. "Are we done yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah we are done." Demi said handing me a water bottle I take it from her and sit up.

"Thank you for doing this for me Demi." I said to her.

"You say that every time you come here and you have been coming here for a month." She said with a smile.

"I know, I just can't help it your doing a huge favor for me."

"You're a good friend Camila I have no problem helping you out, I would only have a problem if you didn't try but you try everyday you come here and I think your super close to your goal weight." She said to me.

"You think so?" I asked her.

"Camila I honestly think you don't need to lose anymore." She said honest.

"I just want to feel better about myself; I haven't felt that way ever since I had the babies." I said honestly.

Demi takes a seat beside me on the floor. "Camila you had two beautiful babies, and I think you should feel good that you were able to sacrifice your banging body to bring those beautiful babies into this world. How do you feel about Lauren's body Camila I mean Lucas was what four months before you met her how was her body to you then?" She asked.

"Lauren has an amazing body, but she works out three times a week. Lauren's body is perfection and I feel so unattractive around her and I can't help it." I said to her.

"Have you talked to Lauren about your insecurities?" She asked.

"No I haven't, you think I should?" I asked her.

"When is the last time you two had sex?" Demi asked boldly.

"It's been a while." I said vaguely.

"How long Mila?" She persisted.

"We stopped having sex when I started gaining weight through my pregnancy."

"Camila it's been months, she going to start having preconceived notions to why you won't be with her. Trust me you don't want her to start assuming things that could make some real drama in your marriage. Talk to Lauren as soon as you get home." Demi demanded.

She was right of course Demi was always right, I need to talk to Lauren and soon. But I wasn't going to lie and say that I wasn't nervous because I most definitely was.

Lauren's POV

I was sitting on the floor of the nursery with the babies and Lucas they weren't mobile yet but they could play on their tummies. We were currently waiting on Camila to get from the gym with Demi so that we could eat dinner. We have really coped with having three kids and a teenager in the house the only thing that really bothered me was Camila herself. She wouldn't let me touch her and it has been months and I am extremely sexually frustrated.

"Mommy, when will they be able to play?" Lucas asked.

"You can play with them now Luc just not in the way you want but they play." I said to him.