Chapter Eleven

Lauren's POV

I was lying half-naked in the bed cuddled up to my wife, wife, I still had a hard time getting used to the word. It's been three months since we tied the knot and I couldn't be happier, Camila was finally able to adopted Lucas officially and since my mom got Lucas' paternal father to sign his rights away when he was born it was an easy feat. We also went to see a doctor to see if Camila was able to carry a child and the doctor said she was more than capable. The only problem was that she wasn't producing enough eggs to increase the chances of getting pregnant so she had to take these shots, I was so against her doing that because of the side effects but she said she was willing to take the risk.

The doctor said that we should start trying to get pregnant we have been testing her and the doctor was pleased with her egg count so he told us we should give it a try. Camila and I went to the sperm bank; it took us a while to pick someone that would qualify. It was kinda freaky that we found a guy that resembled myself and he fit all of our credentials. We were actually sitting and waiting for the sperm to thaw out and we would get it started. Lucas was with Dinah we couldn't afford any distractions even though we loved the little fellow we wanted this to go off without a hitch.

I look at Camila who seemed a bit anxious. "Are you okay baby?" I asked her.

She looks at me with a slight smile. "I'm okay, just a little nervous. I know this doesn't always work the first time so I don't want to get my hopes up." She says to me.

"It's going to work." I said with conviction.

She raises a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "Yeah and how do you know that?"

"I just have a feeling; this is going to work the first time okay."

"Okay, do you think that it's ready?"

I look over at the bedside table where the semen was un-thawing in a bowl of water. "Yeah I believe that it is. Are you ready?"

She nods her head. "Yes."

"Okay." I sit up and looked at Camila in her underwear. "Here let me take off your panties." I reached for her white lacy panties and I slid them down. "Baby get comfortable and put this pillow beneath you." I said handing her the pillow and she does it.

I take the syringe from its wrapper and I take the lid off of the container and I collected its contents into the syringe. When I was finished there I crawl over to Camila who was watching me patiently. I lean down to her and take her lips in mine, she had to be turned on for this to work properly I had to get her aroused and give her an orgasm which I was glad to do.

I break the kiss and started trailing kisses towards her ear. "Touch me baby." I whispered to her seductively. Her hands reach up and caressed my abs, then she then she takes my lips in hers her tongue snakes into my mouth. My fingers trail down her body finding her most intimate spot she was so wet, I break the kiss and look down at her. "You're really wet baby; I'm going to do it now okay."

"Okay." She says taking a breath.

I get on my knees in front of her and pull her legs open wider holding the syringe in my hand, I made eye contact with her for a moment then I proceeded I put the syringe in her and inserted the semen, then I disposed of it on the nightstand. I get back to Camila and I start kissing her again my hands finding her throbbing sex and I rubbed away at the numb. I feel Camila's breathing catch causing the kiss to break I continued to kiss her neck and chest. Her fingers tangled in my hair I felt her nails dragging against my scalp. It wasn't long before she's letting out the very audible moans her climax growing closer a few more rubs and she was pushed completely over the edge.