Chapter Fourteen

Camila's POV 

The cookout was going great it was actually the first gathering we had since we've been married and got the house. I really enjoyed our get-togethers we hardly ever seen our friends because we are always busy with the kids. The food was amazing Lauren, Taylor and Chris did an amazing job the Jauregui children could really throw down in the kitchen and on the grill so to speak. 

Everyone sat on the deck socializing while music played in the background; Lucas and Misty were jumping on the trampoline. Dinah and Normani claim our babies Dinah holding McKenna while Normani held Theo. 

"You two can't hog the babies." Demi said. 

"Yeah give us a turn with them." Ally said agreeing. 

"Five more minutes." Normani said holding Theo close to her. 

"Five more minutes then pass them on; I want a turn with the little buggers." Demi said. 

Lauren came from the house holding a bowl of chicken salad and she placed it on the table, my eyes trailed her as she does so. She looked exceptionally beautiful today, she shed her leather jacket earlier and she looked amazing in the white sleeveless flowy top that moved as she did. The tight leather pants she was wearing were unbelievable hugging her curves she looked amazing. I was practically doing her with my eyes until Demi caught my attention. 

"So are you and Lauren planning on having more?" Demi asked. 

I looked over to Lauren who caught the question also making her way over to me kissing me on the cheek. Lauren and I haven't talked about wanting more after the twins were born, it was too early to think about having more right? I mean the twins weren't even one yet. 

"We haven't talked about it, I believe were satisfied with the three we have right now." I said, that was what I really felt. 

I looked at Lauren seeing if she agreed. "The twins aren't even one yet Dems, I don't think we'll revisit the idea of another baby until the twins are independent." She said and I totally agreed. 

"That makes sense." Demi said walking over to take McKenna from Dinah who pouted. "You two have beautiful babies." Demi added. 

Lauren looks at me and smiles. "We do have beautiful babies." I smile at her.

"If you two decide to have another baby who's going to carry this time?" Ally asked. 

"Lauren definitely should." Dinah stated. 

"We'll see." Lauren stated simply. "But like I said it's probably a year or two off." She said I don't think she wanted to talk about it. 

"The food is amazing Lauren." Troy jumped in. 

Lauren smiles at him. "Thank you Troy, my brother and sister helped a lot." She said to him. 

"You three are geniuses in the kitchen, excellent really." Troy said. 

"Thanks again." She said. 

I saw Lauren looking over at the kids on the trampoline Chris had decided to join them, but he was jumping a bit too high causing the kids to fall when he came back down on the springs they thought that it was hilarious giggling uncontrollable. "Chris please be careful." Lauren said, she worries entirely too much.

"Sure thing Lo." He said. 

I know that Chris wouldn't hurt them she just was paranoid when it came to our children. I watched Chris grab Lucas throwing the tike in the air and he laughed uncontrollable. 

"Again, Uncle Chris." Lucas begged him to throw him up again. 

I was actually really happy that Chris was staying here now; Lucas really needs him, a good male role model.