Chapter Four

Lauren's POV

I was lying in my bed with all of the lights off waiting for Camila to come, I looked over at the clock and it was about 2:00am. So I pretty much gave up hope that she was coming, I turned over in my bed pulling my covers up on me. Maybe she was having third thoughts about this thing; she was definitely putting me through the ringer. I have no clue what's wrong with me why am I waiting for this girl to show up, if this were before I would have had another girl in my bed by now. But there was something about Camila, I wanted to wait for her.

Sleep does not come easy for me at all ever since that guy violated me it always helped having a warm body in my bed. I looked at the clock 2:15 I know that I wasn't going to drift off anytime soon so I get out of bed and go to my dresser I pulled out some yoga pants and a sports bra and I put them on. I grab a hoodie and pulled it on over the bra I put on some sneakers I grabbed my backpack and keys and made my way out of the apartment locking up behind myself. I get in the elevator and made my way down to the lobby, I exited the building to make my way to my car.

Since I didn't have Camila distracting me from my treacherous thoughts I decided to go to the gym. I found that working out my frustrations was better than sitting around thinking about them. While at the gym thinking that my thoughts had eluded me my thoughts immediately went to Camila. It made me upset that she didn't stop by, she could have even sent me a text saying she wasn't going to come. I just hope that there was a really good reason for why she never showed up or I would really thing she was extremely flip-flop. Camila so far hasn't been consistent since I meet her and I was really getting tired of it.

...

The next morning I was sitting in my morning class, a class that I shared with Camila. I was early for the class and I took my seat. As the class was filling in there was no sign of Camila, just when I thought she was going to skip out on class she walked in. She saw me and looked immediately apologetic; she took her seat next to me.

"I'm so sorry Lauren for not showing up last night." Camila apologized.

"I guess it's okay Camila, you could have texted me or something." I said.

"I wasn't thinking honestly, but can I make it up to you somehow?" She asked.

I give her a suggestive smile. "I think there's a way you can make it up to me."

She smiles at me. "Hopefully I can. So when is your last class over?"

"You want to meet me at my apartment at four."

"I will be there."

"You're not going to leave me hanging again are you?" I asked.

"Awe, who knew my Lolo, was so needy?" She cooed.

"Yes I'm needy, I am very needy actually. Not proud of it no but it's something I can't hide. So Ms. Cabello are you going to cater to all of my needs?"

"I will try my best." She flirted.

"Your best is more than good enough." That was the end of our conversation because the professor started his lecture.

...

Camila's POV

Dinah and I decided to go grocery shopping for our apartment because we were running low on food. I didn't have to meet Lauren for about another hour and a half so I had time to do this now. Dinah and I were walking down the aisles throwing random stuff into the cart. Not things that we necessary needed, but who go to the store an actually go in knowing exactly what they need to get. Moms and people on a budget, which Dinah and I were nether.