Chapter Fifteen

Lauren's POV

Why can't in stay peaceful just for a moment there was always something, I didn't expect that tonight I didn't expect that fucker to come here tonight and confuse the hell out of my son. Once we were home I called and ordered Chinese food while we waited Camila and I get the kids ready for bed starting with the youngest first. I was putting on Theo's pajamas noticing he was out growing them his belly poking out the bottom of his shirt. I tickle his belly a little and he smiles I lean down kissing him on the forehead. I guess it was time to go shopping for the twins they grow up so fast. I look down at him for a moment and he was moving his arms and legs excitedly. I pick him up and carried him to the living room where Camila, Lucas, McKenna and Gumball were there waiting for Theo and I. We decided to watch a movie together while we ate take out. We get to the living room I sit in-between Camila and Lucas, his hair was wet from just taking a bath. I look at him and noticed how long his hair was getting; I ran my hands through it.

"Your hair is getting long Lucas." I said to him.

"Yeah." Lucas was a little distant. "Do I need to get a haircut?" He asked.

"I guess you can grow it out a little if you want, but nothing out of control." I said to him.

That caused a little smile on his face. "Really?" He asked.

I looked at Camila who looked okay with it. "Sure buddy." I said.

"Cool, but I don't want it long can I get a Mohawk?" He said.

"What? Like shaving the sides of you head?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Maybe not a Mohawk Lucas we don't want you to shave your head, maybe a fohawk." Camila suggested.

"Yes a fohawk." I agreed.

"Yay I'm getting a rock star haircut." Lucas said.

I smile at him then I turned to Camila. "Camz we have to go shopping for the twins look at Theo's pajamas." I said to her I lift him up so she could see the shirt lifted right up off of his belly.

I hear Lucas laughing. "Theo's a fatty."

I looked at Lucas and shake my head. "He's not fat Lucas he's just out growing his clothes. This has happened to you several times actually." I said to him remember how fast Lucas outgrew his clothes as a baby.

Camila reached out and touch his tummy. "Why are you growing so fast you chunky boy?"

Theo started bouncing in my arms to get to her; he lets out a little squeak letting her know that he wanted her. McKenna sitting in Camila's lap thought that Theo was the funniest thing in the world McKenna's giggling caused Theo to start doing his hilarious laugh which made Lucas start and pretty much like a domino effect we all started laughing.

These moments right here made me forgot everything bad, my family was what matters. Not that fucker Samuel not my parent's pending divorce not all of my mother's wrong doings. I have a family and the outside forces that tried so hard to fuck it up weren't going to persist. If anything going through all of that would make us closer they were all that matter.

...

The next day Camila and I decided to go to the mall to shop for the twins Chris decided to spend the day with Lucas he was going to take him to get his fohawk today. I was nervous about how it would look on him he has had the same hair cut for years.

Camila and I are walking through the mall the twins were in their double stroller and Camila was pushing it. She liked to push things. I walked beside her as we try to decide which store we would go in first.