The Consequences

*~~*Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece, or any of the characters. I only own my oc. Enjoy!*~~*

*Sukoshi's POV*

"I'll bring them back but I told you there were going to be consequences, now you have to live with them. Be careful, you might not be able to summon me again. You might not want to be here when I bring them back or the same thing could happen." she smiled as she disappeared.

I decided to leave and explore the town. I walked through the town going through the shops looking around for anything I could do to pass the time.

"Sanji, I'm hungry!!" Someone whined.

'I know that voice from anywhere.' I smiled and ran out of the shop to run into Luffy.

"Who the fuck are you?" Zoro asked narrowing his eyes at me and clicking his sword up a little and grabbing the hilt with his one hand.

'Why's daddy Zoro being so mean to me? He never yells at me. Is he joking? ' I thought as tears filled my eyes.

I then remembered what the elder tree said earlier.

"I'll bring them back but I told you there were going to be consequences, now you have to live with them..." I didn't know that's what she meant.

"Zoro stop it." Nami scolded before turning to me. "Where are your parents?" she smiled tilting her head.

'They.....they don't remember me....' I couldn't hold in my sobs in anymore and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"It's okay, are you lost? We could help you find them. Right Luffy?" Nami smiled.

"Yeah, we'd love to help." Luffy smiled.

"I can't go home. There's no one there. Sorry for bothering you guys. I need to go." I sobbed.

"What the hell are you whining about?" Zoro snapped.

"S-sorry." I whispered backing away before turning around and running away.

"Zoro you scared her. You didn't have to be so mean to her." Nami yelled.

*Zoro's POV*

Why am I so mad at myself for yelling at her? We didn't even know her, she was probably trying to kill us anyway. So why did I feel like such an ass when she ran away crying?

"Zoro you scared her. You didn't have to be so mean to her." Nami yelled.

"Nami, look around. We're in the new world. We're on Fishman Island, she's gotta be a Pirate or a Marine, she definitely wasn't a fish. You need to think before trusting people. It doesn't matter how old they are, they could still be dangerous." I sighed.

"She looked kinda familiar though..." Chopper whispered.

"Sanji.....I'm hungryyyyy!" Luffy whined.

"Go find a shop then." Sanji sighed.

*Sukoshi's POV*

When I was far enough away I stopped running and leaned on a wall.

'I'm all alone now. What am I supposed to do? I don't know how to take care of myself.' I thought as someone stopped next to me.

"You're gonna regret what you did brat." Vergo laughed.

'No no no no no no, I can't deal with him by myself. I can't do this by myself. I need to run away.' I thought as I pushed off of the wall of the building and took off running towards the....Luffy's ship.

When I got to the ship I put all of my clothes in a bag, strapped my sword on my back, took a small amount of Nami's treasure and grabbed Hana-chan and ran off of the ship.

'Sorry Nami, I'll pay you back some day.' I thought as I ran away from the ship, running into a huge blue shark looking fish man.

'Wait....I remember him. Luffy knows him...what was his name?? Jenbi?.....no, Benji?......no that's not it....What was it....Jinbe?? Maybe...' I thought as I looked up at him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Umm...Jinbe right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wait you're the little girl that was with Luffy." he smiled.

"Yeah, can you help me?" I asked.

"Sure what do you need?" he asked.

"I need to get back to Sabaody Archipelago."

"Well I can't say for sure if that's where you'd be going but I can find you a way off of this island." he smiled.

"Okay, that'll work. Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem, come with me." he smiled walking towards the docks.

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, here's the first chapter to the sequel. How was it? Good? Bad? I hope you guys liked it. Sorry it was short. Don't forget to LIKE! COMMENT! and FOLLOW! and merry Christmas!