A Way Out.

*Luffy's POV*

"Sanji! I'm hungry!" I pouted following him to wherever he was walking.

"That's why we're going back to the ship idiot!"

"I thought we were going back because it's getting dark..." Usopp cried looking around.

"Hey, isn't that the little girl from earlier?" Robin asked pointing towards the dock.

"Huh? Hey Sukoshi did you find your family?" I yelled flailing my arms around.

"Idiot she doesn't have a family." Zoro yelled.

"Zoro's meaner than usual today..." Chopper whispered to Usopp who nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys know her?" Nami asked.

"No." Zoro said.

"I don't think so..." I mumbled.

"Well why'd you call her Sukoshi then?" she asked.

"I don't know but that's Jinbe." I smiled pointing to the tall blue shark man.

"Who's Jinbe?" Usopp asked.

"He's the fish man that was there when we tried to save Ace." I smiled and waved as Jinbe looked over to us.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" Brook asked.

"....I mean..when I tried to save Ace?" I questioned as flashes of Shanks carrying a child invaded my memory.

"You don't sound to sure about that." Franky said as Jinbe waved goodbye as the ship the little girl got on departed.

"Hey Strawhat." Jinbe smiled walking up to us.

"Hey Jinbe. Remember that kid that was with Shanks when we were trying to save Ace?" I asked.

"Yeah I was gonna ask what happened." he said.

"That's what I was asking you."

"Ugh I don't know what you're talking about..." Jinbe said confused.

"Oh, nevermind then." I sighed.

"So did you help that little girl find her parents?" Nami asked.

"Um....no? I helped her find a way off of the island." he said confused.

"Oh."

"Well we'll see you around Jinbe." I smiled walking towards our ship.

When we reached our ship something seemed...off. Like something was missing.

"Luffy...someone was here." Chopper sniffed the air.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. Their smell is all over our ship." he nodded.

"Alright. Try to follow their scent to see if they're still here." I ordered.

Chopper sniffed around the ship before stopping at a room that I don't remember being there.

"This is where the smell is the strongest." he said.

"Okay, get back." I ordered

"Luffy, let me." Zoro said stepping in front of me and opening the door slowly. "It's clear." he said stepping inside the empty room.

"Who's room is this? When did I build it?" Franky asked.

"I have no clue." I sighed.

"Looks like a little girls room." Nami said looking through the closet and pulling out small girl clothes.