Staying with Mi

To start this chapter off, I'm dedicating this chapter to: Weejumpedoutawindow, Thank you for helping me with my chapters and editing! You're the best big sis a girl could ask for! Also to park_chanrie for voting for all of my chapters on The Danger of The Flower. Lastly to animefreak12028 for commenting 20 times on my last chapter of The Danger of The Flower, and for commenting continuously throughout the fan-fiction. I appreciate your support, it really means a lot to me, so thank you all for reading this fan-fiction and I hope you enjoy!

********************************************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********************************************************************************************

*Sukoshi's POV*

I turned around to face Vergo and his men, hoping that they were just illusions created by my delusional mind. I was wrong, they were definitely real and had me cornered.

'I can't use my poison...there are too many people around that could get hurt. What do I do? There's no way to get out of this!' I thought looking around.

"What could the world government possibly want with a little girl like you?" I looked around to see where the unrecognizable voice was coming from, but I didn't see anyone other than Vergo and his men.

"Who's there?" Derek yelled adjusting his rifle.

"Shanks and Zoro were right about you, you sure do get yourself into some sticky situations." the mysterious man coughed causing me to look above me, my eyes widened in fear as I saw his dark figure.

"You know Shanks and Daddy Zoro?" I questioned hopeful that this mysterious man wasn't trying to kill me.

"How do you think they got their scars?" he smirked jumping down from the building and landing next to me causing me to shrink back towards the corner of the building.

When I stopped panicking long enough to actually look at him I saw a terrifying looking pale man with dark black hair and a long black trench coat with pretty red flower patterned sleeves and the same pretty pattern on the collar. He had an awesome curved black blade that looked like a crucifix with a shiny golden hand guard that was decorated with pretty blue and green beads and a hilt that was wrapped in old bandages that had an extremely large bead at his extremity attached to his back and shiny black boots. He wore a wide brimmed black hat with a large blue plume. His light purple pants were held up with a belt, the legs were tucked inside of his boots and he wore a long shiny golden cross shaped necklace. He had some really creepy eyes that were yellow, they look just like a birds.

'I don't think Shanks and Daddy Zoro would be friends with a guy like this.' I gulped as tears flooded my eyes.

"Mind your own business Dracule." Vergo growled.

"Alright, lets go." he motioned towards me.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I whispered looking down at my hands.

"I don't kill children." he narrowed his already narrow eyes at Vergo.

I nodded before getting up and walking over to him adjusting my backpack with my elbows while carrying Hana-chan in one hand and my sword in the other.

"You're not taking her anywhere." Vergo grumbled.

"And who's gonna stop me?" he asked raising an eyebrow.