The Trouble With Dolls

*Sukoshi's POV*

"Daddy Mi, I'm sorry for causing trouble for you all the time." I sighed as he poured a glass of wine.

"Go play with your crew Sukoshi." he shrugged taking a sip of wine.

"Oh...okay." I frowned before walking off with my head down.

"Hey Sukoshi, wanna swing with me and Usopp?" Chopper asked.

"Ummm...sure." I half smiled looking back at Mihawk before running over to them.

"Alright, you two get on the swing and I'll push you." Usopp laughed.

"Okay." Chopper and I nodded getting onto the swing.

"Usopp, remember when we used to do this with Luffy?" I laughed as he pushed us again.

"Huh?" he asked sounding confused.

*Usopp's POV*

Sukoshi says I used to push her, Chopper, and Luffy on the swing but I don't remember that ever happening. Maybe she's mistaken and it wasn't me, there were a few times when Brook would push Chopper and Luffy on the swing. That must be it, there's no way that it could have been me.

"Usopp stop the swing! I think I'm going to be sick!" Chopper yelled.

I grabbed the swing, causing both of them to fall off of it.

"I'm sorry Chopper, sorry Sukoshi." I yelled running over to them and helping them up.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, Chopper are you okay?" Sukoshi asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Chopper sighed brushing the dirt off of himself and walking away.

"Hey Usopp, wanna make a new star?" she asked smiling at me.

"Umm...I don't know, the last time that we made a star together I almost killed Luffy and Zoro tried to kill me." I explained.

"Ohh...okay, sorry." she frowned looking at the ground.

I started to feel bad, she looked like she was heartbroken when I told her no...maybe one wouldn't hurt, we could always make one that's not for hurting people right? I guess that is an option.

"Sukoshi...what if we make a water star?" I smiled trying to get her to be excited.

"Okay!" she smiled looking up at me.

"You know, I have 8,000 men under my command." I smiled nonchalantly.

"That's so cool!" she yelled in excitement.

'Now that I know she'll believe anything I say and she thinks I'm a brave pirate I have nothing to worry about.' I thought as I nodded in agreement with her.

That was when I saw it, there was a younger girl standing next to Sukoshi awe struck.

"Where'd she come from?" I asked looking towards Sukoshi who looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who?" she asked confused.

That was when I realized the girl wasn't just a random kid, the uncanny resemblance was unreal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They were the same girl! I started to sweat profusely and look for anyone to save me.

"That was suuuuper!" Franky laughed to himself, walking out of the hallway his workshop was in.

"Franky! Help! She's a monster!" I screamed running over to him and leaving Sukoshi standing there looking confused.