Meditation Cooks Stalkers

*Luffy's POV*

After a while Sukoshi fell asleep next to me on the bed. Chopper still wouldn't let me move to take her to her room, but I'm the captain and I feel fine so I got up. Everyone panicked and tried to get me to lay back down, but I ignored them. Instead I picked Sukoshi up bridal style and headed towards the door.

"Zoro, grab her things and follow me." I ordered walking towards the bedrooms.

"Captain, where are we taking her? She poisoned you and you're just going to care for her?" Zoro asked.

"She's a member of our crew, we're taking her to her room." I informed opening the door and walking in.

"Where should I put these?" he asked holding Hana-chan by the ear in one hand and holding her bag in the other.

"Put them away with the rest of her clothes, but first give Hana-chan here." I said laying her down on the bed and stretching one of my arms over to him to grab Hana-chan.

"Captain, I think these should be washed first." Zoro frowned as I put Hana-chan in the bed with her and covered them up.

"Goodnight Sukoshi." I smiled brushing her hair away from her face with my hand and kissing her forehead.

"Captain?" Zoro questioned holding the bag out to me.

"Wash them." I shrugged walking past him and out the door.

*Zoro's POV*

'What am I supposed to do now? Why does she look so familiar? I still feel bad for yelling at her, but why?' I thought throwing the clothes in the bag in a pile in the corner before pulling out a small traditional katana with a rose design on the hilt.

"Why do I feel sentimental over her carrying this sword around?" I asked myself holding it up into the light to examine it.

"Because you bought it for her." Luffy answered from the door.

"I think I would remember something like that Captain." I whispered mesmerized by the blade.

"Stay down here and think about it for awhile, maybe it'll come back to you." Luffy sighed before adding, "That's an order Zoro." and walking away.

'What am I supposed to do now?' I thought as I sat down against the wall and placed the katana across my lap.

"The only thing I can do is meditate." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Daddy Zoro..." I heard someone cry, but when I opened my eyes the girl was still sleeping and no one else was there.

I went back to meditating convincing myself that it was just a trick of the wind.

"I'm sorry I said I hated you guys, I was just mad..." I opened my eyes to find no one.

'What is going on? Why am I hearing voices?' I thought as I closed my eyes and imagined myself sitting under a waterfall to help my meditation.

"This is my secret place!" the voice said again, this time I ignored it.

*Luffy's POV*

I went back to Chopper's office where everyone was sitting waiting for me.

"It's time to figure this out." I said walking in to find everyone staring at me.

"What are we trying to figure out?" Chopper asked.

"Why Ace and Shanks were the only ones who could remember Sukoshi, and why I'm able to remember her now." I informed.

"Actually, I've heard the story." Mihawk sighed dragging Shanks in behind him.