Warmth of Kid.

*Mihawk's POV*

I woke up early and walked to the room Sukoshi was staying in.

"Sukoshi, wake up. We're leaving the island soon." I said knocking on the door.

When she didn't answer me I opened the door.

'This child is starting to piss me off.' I sighed looking around the room to find it empty.

All of her stuff was gone. The window was open and she was gone.

'Is this one of her stupid games?' I sighed walking to the kitchen.

"Have you seen Sukoshi" I asked Crissy, who has been up since the crack of dawn.

"No, Isn't she in her room?" she asked worry in her eyes.

"Nope. She's probably walking through the village. She'll be fine." I shrugged walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to find that stupid child." I said walking outside and making my way through town.

Walking through the town a bunch of pirates were staring at me.

"What?" I sighed.

"Have you seen the new bounties?" one of them shrugged.

"Why would I care about that?" I asked.

He held up a Wanted Poster with a picture of Sukoshi during Ace's trial. The poster said

Wanted: Dead or Alive. Chisana Hana Sukoshi. Reward: 100,000,000 berries.

'What the hell is going on? Why so much? Where is she. I need to find her before it's too late.' I thought throwing the paper back to the guys who showed me and made my way back to Crissy's.

"What's wrong?" she asked when I walked in.

"I think Sukoshi was taken by bounty hunters." I explained packing my things up and heading for the door.

"Is she going to be okay?" she asked running after me.

"Probably not." I sighed walking through the town

"Won't you be going against your orders or something?" she asked.

"I don't care about my orders. This is a little girl's life we're talking about." I glared at her.

"Sorry." she whispered as I hurried towards the docks, leaving her behind.

'Where am I even going? I have no clue where she is or where to look.' I sighed turning a corner and running into Garp.

'Perfect timing.'

"Garp, why does Sukoshi have a bounty?" I asked.

"She's a criminal. She's killing people. We want her alive so don't worry too much." he shrugged.

"What idiot thought it was a good idea to put a bounty on her head, especially one that high, if you want her alive?." I yelled causing people at the docks to stare at us.

"For your information. I put that bounty on her head. I happen to think it was smart to do because she will be caught faster if her bounty is higher." he explained.

"You are an idiot. A high bounty does not mean the government wants them caught faster. A higher bounty means that they are a threat to the government and need to be eliminated. Eliminated as in killed you dumb ass. Do you know what happens to pirates that are captured with bounties like hers? They get publicly executed. They burn them alive or stab them to death. You just gave that punishment to a child who doesn't deserve any punishment at all. She hasn't done anything wrong and you just signed her death warrant. You're the biggest dumb ass I have ever met." I yelled, everyone in the vicinity looked shocked.