Unexpected Orders and Declarations

*Sukoshi's POV*

A couple of days have passed since Daddy Zoro, Daddy Sanji, and Marco remembered me. We've been trying to come up with a plan to get everyone else to remember me, but so far none of the others have been very cooperative.

I'm so happy that Daddy Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, and Marco remember me. I can't believe that it happened so soon. I thought that it would take a long time for them all to remember me again. It's like a dream only I'm awake.

"Sukoshi, why don't you go spend some time with Brook today." Luffy suggested as Zoro nodded in agreement.

"Maybe spend some time with Chopper too." Sanji added lighting a cigarette.

"and Mommy Robin?" I asked hoping that they would agree.

"Anyone you want to spend time with go ahead." Daddy Zoro smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled at them before heading out to talk to Brook. He was sitting at the back of the ship talking to himself about Laboon.

"Dadd...Brook?" I asked walking up to him.

"Hmm? Oh, Sukoshi right?" he asked looking over to me.

"Yeah...can I sit by you?" I asked.

"Sure." he shrugged.

"Are you thinking about Laboon again?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"You know about Laboon?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you told me about him a couple of times. He's the reason why you joined Luffy's crew right?" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, he is." he nodded before getting really quiet.

"Are you okay Brook?" I asked concerned.

"I'd be in tears if I had eyes." he sighed looking out at the vast sea.

I didn't know what else to say or do so I stood up and gave him a hug.

"You'll see him again Brook." I smiled hugging him tightly.

*Brook's POV*

I wasn't expecting her to hug me, but it felt familiar...and nice. Everything about her was familiar, I just couldn't pinpoint it.

"Thank you Sukoshi." I smiled hugging her back.

"Brook, can you sing our special song for me?" she asked letting go of me and looking down at the ground.

That was when something hit me and the image of Sukoshi and I sitting in this exact spot came into my mind. We were sitting here talking about music and how she never listened to much music, so I told her I would make a song for her. It was one of the best things that I had ever created and the look on her face when I sang it to her was priceless. Nothing could replace the look on her face and the excitement in her voice when she told me that she loved it.

Disclaimer: I don't own this song or the video, I'm just using it.

(Play the video if you want.) 

"I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,

And each road leads you where you wanna go,

And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.

And if one door opens to another door closed,

I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,