Condolences and Voyages!

*Third POV*

After tying The Red Force to The Sunny Ace and Shanks walked all over the deck of The Sunny looking for Luffy and the rest of his crew.

"Do you hear that?" Ace asked Shanks after he thought he heard yelling.

"Do I hear what?" Shanks asked.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU? WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL OUR CAPTAIN?" Zoro yelled pinning Usopp against a wall.

"That!" Ace said running towards the yelling, followed by Shanks.

"Hey what's going on guys?" Shanks laughed not realizing just how serious the situation was.

"Where's Luffy?" Ace questioned looking around for his younger brother.

"I didn't mean to!" Usopp cried.

"Whatever, I'm not sitting out here with this idiot." Zoro spat before going inside.

"I've never seen anything like this Ace, you should get in there before it's too late," Marco informed peeking his head out of the door before looking at Shanks and continuing, "you too."

"Stop being dramatic." Ace scolded before walking in the door and turning to see everyone surrounding Chopper's Office.

"What's wrong with you guys? You're acting like someone died." Shanks laughed.

"Shut up." Marco demanded as Ace walked into the office.

"Shanks you're gonna wanna get in here. NOW!" Ace yelled causing Shanks to run into the room.

Shanks didn't know what to do, he felt like an idiot for joking around.

"What the hell happened?" Ace asked looking at Chopper and the rest of the crew trying to find Sukoshi to make sure she was okay.

"I don't know what to do..." Chopper cried sitting beside the bed.

"Is Sukoshi alright?" Ace asked.

"You're worried about somebody we don't even know when your brother's dying. What is wrong with you?" Zoro scolded.

"What's wrong with him?" Shanks asked in a daze staring at Luffy.

"I'm not sure what this is or how to treat it. It could be so many things, I'm not experienced enough to just know." Chopper continued to cry.

"Luffy told me to shoot my star into his mouth because he thought it was a meat star. I didn't know what it was and asked him if he remembered and he said it was a meat star so I didn't think it would hurt him." Usopp informed freaking out.

"I know a Surgeon." Ace informed snapping out of his thoughts, touching his little brother's head, and then leaving the room.

Once Ace was out of the room he pulled out a transponder snail.

"buda buda buda....buda buda buda click"

"Portgas-ya?" Law answered.

"I need your help, for my brother." Ace informed slightly panicked.

"Straw Hat-ya?"

"Yeah, we're almost to Punk Hazard." Ace sighed in relief knowing Law would be there.

"Be there in 5." he said before hanging up.

After hanging up the transponder snail Ace walked back into Chopper's office.

"Law will be here in 5 minutes to look at Luffy. I'll be back sometime later." Ace explained.

"Ace, where are you going?" Shanks questioned.