#101 Cute Moments - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam: It was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. A giant sandcastle loomed in front of you. "Liam- I- it's beautiful! How did you...?" he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you. "I couldn't sleep last night and it was the full moon so there was plenty of light. I just started... Digging and building and-" You leap into his arms and press kisses all over his face. "It's perfect, babe! I can't believe you made this! You've been working on this since, what, midnight?" he nods. "I'm exhausted now, but look at this!" he drags you over to the side and you see a hole in the side of the castle which Liam then crawls into. "It's perfectly safe. Come in!" You crawl into the cool interior of the sand castle and see that it's a hole dug into the ground. You're speechless and a little terrified that it's going to collapse. You two lay in there for a few minutes until you can barely breathe for fear that it'll cave-in. Kids are gathered around the entrance to the cave along with Niall and his girlfriend. "Liam, (Y/N), did you guys make this?" he asks as soon as he sees you two in the hole. One minute later a picture of you two escaping the inside of the sand castle was all over twitter with Niall's comment of "Liam and his princess in their brand new castle" which was true... Until the ocean dragged it back out to sea later that day.