#116 You/And Your Children Surprise Him On Tour - Harry - NOT MINE

Harry: You smiled when you brushed Darcy's brown curls. They were soft under your hand, just like her dad's. You were sitting on the room next to the interview, waiting it to stop, so you could surprise Harry. He loved his girls more than anything in the world, and he was absolutely heartbroken when he had to leave for tour. Darcy smiled, pressing her dolly against her chest. It was her birthday, she was just turning three. You knew how badly Harry had taken the fact that he wouldn't be home at his baby girl's birthday, so you made a decision to surprise him. "Where's daddy?" she asked pouting her lip, looking at you with her light green eyes. "He's here soon," you said smiling, before kissing your sleepy girl's forehead. It was late, but boys had to do their work. "I want to see daddy," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks, when she cried against your chest. "I know baby, I know," you whispered, rubbing her back making her cry even more. "You can go behind the curtain if you want," Paul said smiling, when he reached Darcy's hand, squeezing it lightly. "Mommy please!" she begged, looking just like Harry, making your heart melt. "Let's go," you smiled, taking your daughter to the other room. You stood behind the curtain what separated you and the boys. They were making a small interview with Kid Kraddick. You smiled, watching Darcy's smile when she heard her dad's voice for the first time in long time. She looked at you, eyes big, before she peaked her head to see her dad. "Mommy I saw daddy!" she squeaked looking at you so happily, you couldn't help but smile. "Excuse me," Harry's deep voice interrupted Niall's when he stood up. You giggled, knowing that he had seen his daughter. "Darce?" Harry called in front of the curtain. "Man you're messed up," Louis laughed, making other boys giggle. "Go," you said kissing Darcy's cheek when she ran to the room, making everybody yell and cheer. "Darcy!" Harry yelled, scooping her up, twirling her around, and kissing her cheeks. You stood behind him, smiling when boys laughed. "Missed me?" you asked laughing, when he turned around to hug you crying happy tears. "Well who do we have here?" Kid laughed, looking at Harry who was holding his daughter and kissing you. "I have birthday!" Darcy yelled excited, making everyone giggle. Harry laughed kissing her cheek again, "my baby is growing up."