#123 He Looks After You When Your Ill - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam:

"Are you sure you don't need anything else? Because I can go out to the store, it's no problem at all."

"Liam, I'm fine," You reply through your stuffy nose, offering him a weak smile. "I've got a bad cold, not the plague."

He grins sheepishly. "I know, I know... I just want to make sure you're taken care of. Only the best for my girl." He says happily, running a hand through your hair.

You shrug, secretly enjoying being fussed over so much- not that you'd ever give him that satisfaction.

"You really could have gone to the studio today, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, Li."

His brown eyes widen in horror. "And leave my ailing girlfriend here by herself? Nope," He states, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "It's no big deal. Besides, I would much rather spend the day with you."

"Li-"

He brushes his index finger to your lips, signaling for you to stop talking. "To be quite honest, I really enjoy taking care of you," He muses, pushing your bangs away from your eyes. "Now are you sure you don't need anything else?"

You sigh contentedly, leaning back against the pillows. "Just having you here is enough."

He grins, quickly pressing a kiss to your temple. "Feel better, love."