#166 Waking Up - Zayn - NOT MINE

Zayn: Zayn loves to sleep, and you love to wake him, because he's just too damn stunning to resist, with wide blown pupils, inky black hair falling over his forehead, pouty lips, rough voice, wrapped in duvets and burrowed into pillows, smiling even as he scolds you, dragging you back beneath the covers with him. This morning, he is jolted awake by the mattress shuddering and squeaking beneath him, his body rising every time you land on it. "Wake up, Zayn! Wake up, Zayn!" you chant, and he groans into the white pillowcase, pulling the duvet up above his head. At this point, you decide to start singing 'One Way Or Another' at the top of your lungs, jumping up and down right next to him. You stumble over the lyrics a couple of times, and then settle for just repeating the last couple of choruses over and over, until eventually Zayn's hand wraps around your ankle, and you're jerked down into his body, his palm covering your mouth. "You're out of tune," he mumbles, and you grin, "I know." He rolls his eyes, and tugs you further up his body, guiding your head to his shoulder, pressing a kiss to your temple. "I love you anyway," he murmurs, and you hum in response, nuzzling into his warm skin, repeating your words, "I know." He growls quietly, and you turn your head to kiss his collarbone, smiling, "I love you, too, Zayn."