Thug Love

Kayla P.O.V

"Shit" why did I walk down this hallway. "Kayla I know you heard me come here." Eric said as I turned around to face him . He was the player type always in some but he was fine as hell. He stood at 6'4 caramel skin tone tattoos covering both arms and some chest he played all sports some yes he was in shape. "I'm coming!" I screamed walking over there I swear. he aggravating.

"Kayla you coming to my pool party?" Eric said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Umm sure imma come what time?"

"6 o'clock"

"Yes imma come but you gonna give me a ride?"

"Man you ain't even my girl and you want me bringing you to my house. You got gas money?"

"No"

"You lucky I love you bruhh imma get you at 5:30 better be ready."

"Okay. See you later."

And with that I walked off.

Eric P.O.V

I watched Kayla walk off man she was fine. Short 5'0 brown skin tone she was skinny but her beauty made up for it she was fun to be around just cool and laid back. I'm gonna make her mine one day. I gotta let these hoes go for real thoe. She know I got hoes but she don't know I want to make her my girl man I got some deep feelings for her.

"Eric come here." Jasmine called she was one of my hoes she was cole but had nothing on Kayla.

"No you come here I'm tryna get home bruhh." I really didn't want to talk to her just wanted to talk to Kayla I have been knowing her since 6th grade we in 12th now so I'm tryna make her mine for real.

"I was wondering if I can get a ride home?"

"Umm ight come on man before I change my mind." She better be giving me head.

"Thanks bae."

"Whatever" I pulled up at her house and she told me to come in cause her mom wasn't there. So I walked in she was standing behind the door smiling.

"Sit over there Eric" I wonder what her freak ass was thinking.

She came and sat on my lap facing me.

"Bae want some head?" I knew it freaky but I gotta let her go.

"Umm yes."

She started smiling and undid my pants then kissing me on the neck while unzipping the zipper. She took my dick out and played with it in her hands then finally putting it in her mouth she took all 11 inches in her mouth. Her head game was cole I'm not gonna lie. After I bust a nut I left and went home.

Kayla P.O.V

I was really feeling Eric I know he got hoes for years but I wanted to be for him so bad. Today was the day he was gonna find out how I live I mean it's not that bad I live by myself most the time my mom is a crackhead and my dad lives in a rich town somewhere. He sent me a thousand a month and I was glad for that. I picked out the perfect swimming suit short shorts and see through white shirt. I was looking fly I guess. I don't have any girl friends because they always got something smart and talk down on me cause I wasn't thick but I didn't care. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"You gonna let me in?" Eric said.

"Come on bruhh."

He walked in and sat on the sofa. How was I gonna tell him my mom was a cracked man.

"What you thinking about

"I have something to tell you." As soon as I said that my mother bust in the door looking high as ever and Eric was shocked he was stunned and couldn't say anything.

"Didn't I tell you ads to not lock the doors in this house you little bitch!" She screamed at me.

"Answer me now little girl and who is this cutie is he your boyfriend or did you finally listen to me and become a stripper you ungrateful girl!?!?" I just started crying and Eric pulled me in his arms.

I knew I should have been told him but I was so scared now it blew up in my face.

"Get your Shit out my house little girl and don't ever come back!" She screamed then slapped my face so hard I tasted blood in my mouth.

"Come on Kayla lets get your stuff and go." Eric said.

"Go where Eric I don't have nowhere else to go I'm so tired of all this bullshit!" I know I should of screamed but I'm so scared.

"You can come live with me."

Did he just say that?

"Eric I don't know then you have a party tonight come on I'll stay here."

"Kayla you are coming to stay with me and that's it get all your stuff packed and let's go now."

We hurried up and packed all my stuff we left the tv bed and dressers I had a lot of clothes and shoes thanks to my dad.

So what y'all think comment vote tell me how is it

Thanks Love Rae.