Why Does Love Hurt So Much

Kayla P.O.V

I guess he is still in love with is first. I can't blame him She is gorgeous. I heard him calling my name snapping me out my thoughts I need to get my own house for real. I turned off the shower wrapped a towel around my body then walked out to find him standing right by the door looking red in the face . His fault not mine.

"Yes." I say grabbing my stuff

"We need to talk." He says looking in my eyes

"Nahh I'm straight I'll be gone by next week for the mean time you don't have to talk to me I'm good I'll sleep on the sofa."

I just been so hurt that I can't risk falling more in love with Eric I mean he never hurt me it's just ughhhh I have had very bad relationships with everybody I been with because of my virginity. To tell you the truth I'm tired of all this bullshit.

"So you just gonna give up on us like that without even trying?"

"I did try but you was so busy all in that girls eyes that you didn't even know I left did you?!?!"

"She is just a ex well my first ex."

"Did you hear yourself ex she is titled ex for a reason and I'm glad she is your first ex. Do you still love her?"

He just stared at me then looked at the floor.

"Exactly go be with her cause it seems to me like she means more to you than I do you don't have to worry about me I can hold my own I been doing it since I was 6." I said walking out the bathroom and onto the porch and cried silently.

Why did I have to tell him how I felt now I was paying like always but I can't stop him from loving her can I?

Eric P.O.V

"Exactly go be with her cause it seems to me like she means more to you than I do you don't have to worry about me I can hold my own I been doing it since I was 6." Was all she said then stormed out

Man I know I should of said something but she was right she was titled ex for a reason and I needed to get over that for real I knew somebody was gonna get hurt but I didn't know not this soon. I walked out the bathroom and walked outside and got in the car and went to the trap house I needed to stop dealing with this drug shit and get a real job cause I know if my mom found out she would kill me.

"I can't do this anymore." I told my boss

"Okay your off but only because your loyal and I know that it's time to stop dealing with this."

I walked out the building then I heard gunshots I ran in the car and went straight home. I got out the car and walked inside but walked back out cause I thought I saw some. It was Kayla crying quietly so no one would hear.

"Kayla come back inside."

"I'm good."

"No your not your crying come on before I carry you inside."

"I don't need your help I'll come when I feel like it you can go on and mind your business."

"You are my business last time I checked your still my girlfriend."

"hmmp."

"Come on don't tell me your through with me Kayla for real bruhh."

"I'm not your bruhh!"

She yelled I didn't know what you say. I hated when she got like this cause if she gets even more mad she will kill somebody for real.

"I know your my girlfriend now come inside."

She walked inside I'm glad I didn't lose her like I thought I did but she is being distant I sat by her she got up and sat on the other side man I didn't know love can hurt so much but that hurt for real that's the first time she walked away from me.

"Kayla can you come lay by me?"

She just ignored me

"Okay I see how this is gonna play out I'm sort that I didn't say anything when you said that earlier but you would do the same thing for your first."

"I don't have a first and no I wouldn't because they are a ex for a reason leave the past in the past and look toward the future but live in the present."

"Look I'm sorry okay."

"Don't be sorry."

"Then what you want me to be then."

"You be what you wanna be I can't control you only you can make your decisions not me at the end of the day the only person that can make you happy is you. And last I checked you came in this world alone make your decisions alone cause last I checked they don't have bunk beds in a casket."

She always know what to say and when but tonight it was all the stuff I needed to hear more than our relationship reasons. I got up walked by her and sat by her.

"Promise me you will never leave me no matter what Kayla."

"I promise but you need to make up your mind with your feelings cause if you end up hurting me ima cut your balls off."

Damn Kayla is mean but I love her more than she will ever know. We fell asleep on the sofa.

Okay so what do you think comment vote

What do you think of this part

Do you think he will choose Kayla or his first

Comment what you think please